Bono Vs Chris Martian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono better win lol , bono will saw through chris with the shades lol.

david said:
Chris Martian is out of this world.

chrismartian.jpg

^Oh thanks for the explanation! :up: The things they come up with!! :lol: By all rights Bono should win coz he's much more muscular (and I should know coz I spend a lot of time ogling our Bmans physique! :wink: ) than the very weedy Martin!!! :evil:

hcbiggs2002 said:
^Oh thanks for the explanation! :up: The things they come up with!! :lol: By all rights Bono should win coz he's much more muscular (and I should know coz I spend a lot of time ogling our Bmans physique! :wink: ) than the very weedy Martin!!! :evil:

Your welcome...like I said before, Bono has appered in a earlier showing...but I think either Yoko or Fabio killed him off :shrug:

PlaTheGreat said:
Bono for the sneak attack win!

Chris Martian!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao: :giggle:

that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! :laugh: I laughed so hard that I hit my head on the wall behind my chair.:huh:

great photoshop work people!:wink:

Martin is a puke! :barf: He's ugly, creepy, and his voice sounds like a whiney old lady sitting on hemorhoids!

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Are you sure you're not thinking of James Blunt?

I find Blunt very attractive :love: I'm not much into his songs, though, but his voice is much more tolerable than Martin's.

I thought it was so funny, the other day my brother calls me up, he had no idea how I felt about Coldplay, and he goes "ever hear of this band Coldplay? All the guys at work tell me they're the next U2, but they suck, they sound nothing like U2 and the singer's voice is so whiney it's intolerable and makes the songs impossible to enjoy."

I was like :lmao: because he really didn't know it but I felt exactly the same way! I didn't influence him, he had only rave reviews from his pals but he had the same opinion as me!

Back
Top Bottom