Bono US Contact Address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reptile347

The Fly
I was wondering if anyone has a US contact address for Bono. I just need to send something that will actually get to him, I am not trying to get an autograph or don't even expect a reply I just want a straight through address.

Previously I had this address.

Bono
c/o Joseph Rascoff & Co
110 W 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

This is on the internet so its not private but it was suppose to be a direct address in NY however mail is returned Undeliverable so it must be an old address.

If anyone has an address please post here or if its private PM it to me.

Reptile347 said:
I just need to send something that will actually get to him, I am not trying to get an autograph or don't even expect a reply I just want a straight through address.

Many big fans have this same need. But given that, do you have something that reallly needs to get to him that's super important or a fan gift?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
bono
1600 pennsylvania avenue
washington, d.c. 20500
very smart, and I mean that...Bono for President!

The phone number Bono used to call Bush on ZooTV is:

202-456-1414

It still works. Gives you the White House switchboard.....:macdevil:

Carek1230 said:
My recommendation would be to send whatever it is you have c/o Principle Management. They have offices in Dublin and in New York.

Above that though, fans need to think deeply, past their passionate intents and fandom, to see if whatever they're sending is actually sooo important that it needs to be mailed to Bono for real. And to also accept the 98% chance the gift will never get to him for many reasons. Too many people delude themselves into thinking Bono needs to have whatever they want to give, and that he'll actually receive it.

Reptile347 said:
I was wondering if anyone has a US contact address for Bono. I just need to send something that will actually get to him, I am not trying to get an autograph or don't even expect a reply I just want a straight through address.

Previously I had this address.

Bono
c/o Joseph Rascoff & Co
110 W 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

This is on the internet so its not private but it was suppose to be a direct address in NY however mail is returned Undeliverable so it must be an old address.

If anyone has an address please post here or if its private PM it to me.

yeah, you're not creepy or anything.

um...

wait.

actually you are.

HelloAngel said:

Above that though, fans need to think deeply, past their passionate intents and fandom, to see if whatever they're sending is actually sooo important that it needs to be mailed to Bono for real. And to also accept the 98% chance the gift will never get to him for many reasons. Too many people delude themselves into thinking Bono needs to have whatever they want to give, and that he'll actually receive it.

^That is a very good point.

Here’s a thought: You know, one doesn’t need to ferret out Bono, it’s weather Bono ferret’s you out. I am serious about this. For example: Bono has many unique and compelling interests, he seeks out and follows those creative interests, both in himself and others. When he is fascinated by a particular art form, he seeks out the artists, or even stumbles across them in his world of friends of friends. He goes to them, not them to him. If you are on the right plane, then he will possibly be there. Bono steps off that plane to sign autographs for fans and mingle with those who cannot always be on that plane – a very nice gesture I might add.

Bono is busy being Bono, and to try and grab him to look at someone else’s plane, is a waste of Bono’s creative time. The great thing about Bono and U2 is that they are doing the things that you and I never lucked out to do. So perhaps we live vicariously through them; and because of them, they represent our desires that are different from, say those desires, of a Ted Nugent. I don’t want to get in Bono’s way and waste his time, if he finds other interests I don’t like or understand, then it’s me that’s lagging. There is nothing in my life that I could tell Bono that he probably hasn’t thought of to a greater extent than me. And if he hasn’t thought, read, or done something that I have done, than maybe I need to find another artist to admire to fulfill that intellectual need to be heard?

The reality is, we are just people in this sea of people, and it’s nice that Bono, U2, can sing for us, speak for us, and create for us. Meanwhile I make a living and support my family and sit in a traffic jam. I’d feel guilty just asking for Bono’s autograph – he need not waste his time when he could be composing or meeting with aid workers in Africa or wherever.

Also, realize that no piece of mail is going to make it to Bono without going through an assistant first, even at his homes. So you may as well send whatever to Principle Management - I do believe I heard that whatever band mail that comes for them at the NY office gets sent on to Dublin and vetted there.

Its actually something a friend wants to send and is not a gift or fan related but more business. I just was looking for a US address and only had the one I listed.

I did not know there was a principle management address in the US. I only have found the one in Ireland. If someone can post the US PM address that should be good enough.

Reptile347 said:
Its actually something a friend wants to send and is not a gift or fan related but more business. I just was looking for a US address and only had the one I listed.

I did not know there was a principle management address in the US. I only have found the one in Ireland. If someone can post the US PM address that should be good enough.

If it's a business thing, please have your friend think deeply about whether or not it's a plausible thing first. Principle Managment receives oodles of "business proposals" for Bono and U2 and most never happen if they come from random, regular people. I don't doubt your friend's intents, but they need to truly, truly think about whether the effort is worth the band and management considering.

If this is related to a charity Bono is a part of, then have them send the request to the charity.

Is this business proposal related to a U2 line of coffins, vibrators, and air fresheners?

Lewis12 said:
Here’s a thought: You know, one doesn’t need to ferret out Bono, it’s weather Bono ferret’s you out. I am serious about this. For example: Bono has many unique and compelling interests, he seeks out and follows those creative interests, both in himself and others. When he is fascinated by a particular art form, he seeks out the artists, or even stumbles across them in his world of friends of friends. He goes to them, not them to him. If you are on the right plane, then he will possibly be there. Bono steps off that plane to sign autographs for fans and mingle with those who cannot always be on that plane – a very nice gesture I might add.

Bono is busy being Bono, and to try and grab him to look at someone else’s plane, is a waste of Bono’s creative time. The great thing about Bono and U2 is that they are doing the things that you and I never lucked out to do. So perhaps we live vicariously through them; and because of them, they represent our desires that are different from, say those desires, of a Ted Nugent. I don’t want to get in Bono’s way and waste his time, if he finds other interests I don’t like or understand, then it’s me that’s lagging. There is nothing in my life that I could tell Bono that he probably hasn’t thought of to a greater extent than me. And if he hasn’t thought, read, or done something that I have done, than maybe I need to find another artist to admire to fulfill that intellectual need to be heard?

The reality is, we are just people in this sea of people, and it’s nice that Bono, U2, can sing for us, speak for us, and create for us. Meanwhile I make a living and support my family and sit in a traffic jam. I’d feel guilty just asking for Bono’s autograph – he need not waste his time when he could be composing or meeting with aid workers in Africa or wherever.

Best post I've read in a long time at Interference.

This is one reason why in my 25 years of following U2, I've never asked Bono for an autograph - it seems too trite when compared to everything else he gives us. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom