Bono/u2 may perform

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Bono/u2 may perform

LemonMelon said:

Now I'm just confused. :(

This Nelson Mandela concert will take place in June of next year, and what Peterrrr is saying is that he thinks U2 will not participate as a band at this event, but most likely just Bono (and maybe Edge). Their first public appearance together as a band will be in September of next year during a supposed promotional tour for their new album/single.

Re: Re: Re: Bono/u2 may perform

BonoManiac said:

Their first public appearance together as a band will be in September of next year during a supposed promotional tour for their new album/single.

Most likely, yes, but I don't see any reason to speculate that far into the future...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono/u2 may perform

LemonMelon said:

Most likely, yes, but I don't see any reason to speculate that far into the future...

This is true, especially since the new album is going to drop sometime between November 2008 and 2015. I'm placing my bets on the latter date. :wink:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
huh are you saying that theyre going to begin touring by september?:huh:

No, but they will start playing at some tv shows, small promotion concerts... Just like they did before they release ATYCLB and HTDAAB :)

Rachel D. said:
There's going to be another 46664 concert? :eyebrow:

This time they better let Beyonce and all the other mainstream plastic bubble gum music fckers shout up and stay away from their songs :rant:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i hope they play american prayer with the cast of american idol :hyper:

Only if Sanjaya can bring back his ponytail mohawk (ponyhawk?)

Sanjaya-Malakar-Mohawk.jpg

:love:

Back
Top Bottom