Bono to be on "People in the News" again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2junkie

The Fly
Yes, I saw this on CNN early this morning. I know they will be reshowing it throughout the day. Bono, as always, gave a very good interview.

Yeah I just caught it too today, didnt realize that they were running it today too.

Yep, a very cool interview. He seemed affected by his death. Very eloquent interview. He showed alot of respect and appreciation for such a important part of Rock and Roll that George influenced, pioneered and changed the direction of where the music was going. As he said: "the beatles are untouchable" I think that says it all.

Peace.

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I see this is schedeuled to show here on the Proper Coast at 7:30. How long is Bono's interview? How much video tape do I need?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

martha- So its 7:30, I was just in a panic cuz I thought it was on at 5:30- Anyways, how exciting, some Bono on tv again tonite!

That does suck
frown.gif

But on my tv it is scheduled for 5:30 am tomorrow, and 2:30 in the afternoon too.
So I guess we'll have to wait

I just saw a commercial on CNN for "People in the News" and they showed a clip of a interview with Bono..This show is on George Harrison. So, its not a repeat of the show that was on earlier in the year.

It's on Sunday, 8:30pm ET...check it out..I know I will..
biggrin.gif

Actually, after looking at CNN's website, its on several times on sunday...

8:30am, 5:30pm and 8:30pm ET

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

[This message has been edited by U2Fanatic4ever (edited 12-01-2001).]

Originally posted by martha:
How long is Bono's interview? How much video tape do I need?

What a good question you clever (and beautiful) girl! Bono comes on about 10 to 12 minutes into the show, and he's on for almost five minutes. What happens after that is anybody's guess; I went back to bed.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Back
Top Bottom