Bono Time...BIG Bono Time pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I think these pictures deserve their own thread, I scanned them just for you, enjoy!

bonotimecover.jpg

bonotime1.jpg

bonotime2.jpg

bonotime3.jpg

What do you think made him laugh like this?
biggrin.gif

Don't post those in PLEBA.
wink.gif

Niiiiiiiice photos
biggrin.gif
Thanks, Nica!

And on a complete side note.. I think there will undoubtedly be SOMEONE out there who is mad that Danny Pearl isn't on the cover and is just shoved up into the corner instead.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

thank you, once again for your community service nicamom.
"...made my day, you made my day..." **cass goes off singing a song by one of those Finn brothers**

He's aging gracefully. I absolutely love the 2nd one...that look...staring at you, honest and sincere. Thanks for the pics Nica.

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 02-26-2002).]

*Fell of the chair*
*crawled back*

Why can't the shipping go faster so I can get this issue now too???? THey just had an old boring issue in my store without any sight of Bono at all.....

Thanks Nicamom!!

He looks great! I love the lil grey hairs peeking out on the side of his head...I think that's sexy! (yeah I'm nuts I know! lol)
biggrin.gif

YAY... there just happened to be a copy of TIME in the waiting room here at my office.

SCORE!

Wow, the article is pages and pages long.. and did you see that cute pic of Bono and the Uganda kid?

Bono is so great.

Back
Top Bottom