Bono - the new Nostradamus????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
"i'm under a bridge in a rip tide thats taken everything i call my own"
"i'm hanging out to dry with my own clothes"
SPOOKY!!!!can Bono not only write classic songs but can he now predict natural disasters???:wink:

You know I was thinking that just the other day. Also check out the lyrics for New York and compare it to 9/11. Scary stuff too.

September...streets capsizing...spilling over...down the drain...

Written four years before 9/11. Really spooky!

And how can you tell if HTDAAB is prophetic or not?

djerdap said:
September...streets capsizing...spilling over...down the drain...

Written four years before 9/11. Really spooky!

I see those lyrics as being more about the Northern Ireland conflict. Although they were written before the Omagh bombing which occured around the same time of year (Autumn), so that interpretation is equally spooky!

Please, Totally agree djerdap
That middle 8 is exactly how I felt
Shards of Glass,
Splinters like rain
But you could only feel your own PAIN

Here are more catastrophes Bono may have predicted:

As you enter this life
I pray you depart
With a wrinkled face
And a brand new heart

-perhaps a newborn baby dying in the infant stage?

Baby don’t fight
We can talk this thing through
It’s not a big problem
It’s just me and you
You can call or I’ll phone

-marital problems?

Don’t look before you laugh
Look ugly in a photograph

-someone will have his/her face deformed?

And I miss you when you’re not around
I’m getting ready to leave the ground

-Bono to be among the first passengers of SpaceShipOne?

Some people get squashed crossing the tracks
Some people got high rises on their backs

-prediction of a train disaster?

I sure hope Bono isn't a prophet!

Cheers,

J

Zoomerang96 said:
WORST. THREAD. EVER.

Yeah, because of pricks like you who are just being insulting and not providing any reasons to justify what you say.

Axver said:

Yeah, because of pricks like you who are just being insulting and not providing any reasons to justify what you say.

take it easy on deathbear there bro. he's been dealing with wendel's visits lately. cleaning piss on your carpet can create a lot of stress.

Axver said:

you're kidding right? the title 'bono-the new nostradamus????' isn't enough to justify that?

and not only that, but the author uses the current chaos and destruction in asia to justify it. now, i'm not at all offended by that, but it's just LAME, alright?

and i take great exception to being described as a "prick". i'll have you know i make a shit load of money, and that a lot of girls are very attracted to me physically. what the hell else could i ever want?

yeah, i make cents.

Zoomerang96 said:

you're kidding right? the title 'bono-the new nostradamus????' isn't enough to justify that?

and not only that, but the author uses the current chaos and destruction in asia to justify it. now, i'm not at all offended by that, but it's just LAME, alright?

and i take great exception to being described as a "prick". i'll have you know i make a shit load of money, and that a lot of girls are very attracted to me physically. what the hell else could i ever want?

yeah, i make cents.

:scratch: !!!!

Back
Top Bottom