Bono - the new Nostradamus????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

and i take great exception to being described as a "prick". i'll have you know i make a shit load of money, and that a lot of girls are very attracted to me physically. what the hell else could i ever want?

yeah, i make cents.

How about being attractive and broke, far harder to do my man:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

you're kidding right? the title 'bono-the new nostradamus????' isn't enough to justify that?

and not only that, but the author uses the current chaos and destruction in asia to justify it. now, i'm not at all offended by that, but it's just LAME, alright?

and i take great exception to being described as a "prick". i'll have you know i make a shit load of money, and that a lot of girls are very attracted to me physically. what the hell else could i ever want?

yeah, i make cents.
I am the author of this thread and i do not see this as a sick or lame thread.Its just a few words Bono sings on one song.All thats happened is that the words have coresponded with resent tragic events.no more or no less.Don't get so arsey over a poxy thread.Take a chill pill man:huh:

The personal attacks have been really inappropriate. I think we all know better than that.

Back
Top Bottom