Bono spotted today in SF!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanrick

Babyface
A friend of mine that works at the GAP Corp. offices in SF spotted Bono in the elevator with various GAP executives. I wonder if it is possible that he will be doing a GAP Commerical? Let's hope that he does not sell out and do a commerical, like Madonna, Seal and others. I hope he was there to influnce the continued growth and practices of Edun. If anyone knows more on this subject please post.

I agree with one4u2. Gap and Edun are polar opposites. It was probably for Gap's involvement in the Red Campaign.

San Francisco is so close to where I live. Dammit. I wish I'd known.

(Not that it would've made a bit of a difference because I wouldn't have hunted him down, but I feel like I should be informed when he's in the area. :wink:)

mads said:

(Not that it would've made a bit of a difference because I wouldn't have hunted him down, but I feel like I should be informed when he's in the area. :wink:)

Same here :lol:

mads said:

I'd like to ditto that as well.

+

LyricalDrug said:
Think he'll attend Sunday morning services at Glide Memorial Church, which he almost always does when he's in SF?

I seriously doubt that he's still in the SF Bay Area.

My guess would be that it could be possible that he attended the morning services on either April 30th or May 7th.

I'd say he has been in the States for about two weeks.

First in NY:

- April 25th: Ali was present for the Food Bank For New York City Can-Do Awards Dinner in NYC. The dinner honoured REM singer Michael Stipe.

The Tribeca Film Festival also began on the 25th.

- Then there was this report at gawker stalker about Bono sporting an eye patch at a Cheeky Bastard Party at the Hiro Ballroom on Thursday 27th.
Which probably wasn't true.
So it got taken off.

- Because both Bono and The Edge were both spotted in New Orleans on the 27th.

- The Edge played with the Dave Matthews Band in New Orleans on Sat April 29th.

- Perhaps the both of them took a flight at west together.

- Say spent Sunday April 30th at The Edge's house

- On Monday May 1st Bono was spotted having lunch in the Napa Valley on the terrace at Auberge du Soleil

- On Tuesday May 2nd he was in the SF Zoo.

Probably on the same day there was this: Bono is part of a private equity firm, Elevation Partners, with venture capitalist Roger McNamee, who was the honoree at a surprise 50th birthday party at the San Francisco Zoo.

- Wednesday May 3rd: Washington DC

- Thursday May 4th: Grand Rapids

- Friday May 5th: Dallas, Texas

- Monday, May 8th: Spotted at GAP headquarters in SF (but who knows, perhaps if the friend said I saw Bono last Monday in the elevator at GAP, it could very well have been on Monday May 1st)

Monday evening/night or Tuesday morning: fly back to Ireland or unknown location to celebrate birthday with family.

Back
Top Bottom