Bono sings with the Wailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool:

That's fucking awesome! OCTOBER opened for that very same band in Montreal...there are at least 3 of the original Wailers in the band still who were part of the original Bob Marley and The Wailers outfit..

after the show Family Man and I shared a celebratory...um...puff.... :wink: He said he liked the way we used Bob lyrics throughout some of the U2 songs...it was such a privilege to share the same stage and rap with the man afterwards :)

gabrielvox said:
:drool:

That's fucking awesome! OCTOBER opened for that very same band in Montreal...there are at least 3 of the original Wailers in the band still who were part of the original Bob Marley and The Wailers outfit..

after the show Family Man and I shared a celebratory...um...puff.... :wink: He said he liked the way we used Bob lyrics throughout some of the U2 songs...it was such a privilege to share the same stage and rap with the man afterwards :)

Nice! I bet Family Man likes the "I and I / in the sky" line in Elevation -- that's a direct Rasta reference, as you probably know.

LyricalDrug said:

Nice! I bet Family Man likes the "I and I / in the sky" line in Elevation -- that's a direct Rasta reference, as you probably know.

:up: definitely..he really dug the Three Little Birds during Still Havent Found and the Get Up Stand Up in SBS too :wink:

as some here could likely tell ya, Bob Marley is on par with U2 for me...and the other guys that came out of that band..Peter Tosh..Bunny Wailer et al...get constant rotation in my player ;)

eta...oh yah....and the "spirit move me, Jah move me" in Mys Ways...man Bono makes it easy to love that stuff and incorporate it..you name it, Bono's sung it ie Marley lyrics :) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom