Bono: "single in September, album in October"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fact #45 it is impossible to kill yourself by simply holding your breath. if you dont believe me, go ahead and try it. it really isn't possible. therefore bono cannot kill any of us with this news.

that said, it is becoming more and more apparent that chizolita is actually bono and i think chiznit loves us.

So does anyone give more creditibility to Larry saying that the single will be out in September and album in October?

A fan seemed to have cornered him outside the studios (pictures & all) and he gave the same info:

http://www.zooitalia.com/news.htm

Internet Translation:

Our friend Raffaele, of a trip to Dublin, has met in front of studio of Hanover Quay Larry Mullen. The drummer is still on the job for the new album, while Bono and The Edge are on vacation, and Adam "disperso" over the world. Larry has confirmed that one new single will be published for sure in September and the new album, defined a lot rock, to be released in October. Thanks to Raffaele

Last edited:
The part of that Larry quote that I am most excited about is "lots of rock" - it's about friggin time. ATYCLB had a few "rock" songs as did POP, but in hindsight, was a bit conservative (ATYCLB more so). Pedal to the metal Edge !!

ramblin rose said:
and Adam "disperso" over the world.

Am I the only one who finds that funny? Adam's been dispersed all over the world! Got to love Internet translations, eh?

I'm starting to feel very excited about this new single/album. Seems to be chatter about September single/October album now, so bring on September! Also, with the rumours of a very long tour beginning in February 2005 ... anyone else see connections with the AB/ZooTV timeline?

Back
Top Bottom