Bono sighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MISTER MACPHISTO

Babyface
My friend just got back from Vegas ( she went last weekend) and she brought me a picture of her with Bono. She said that he was just standing there signing autographs and she posed for a picture. Who knows, maybe some of us will get to see the boys while they are in the States. Perhaps they are just here rehearsing for the superbowl show and went to Vegas for the weekend. Anybody else see Bono or the others within the last week?

Originally posted by MISTER MACPHISTO:
My friend just got back from Vegas ( she went last weekend) and she brought me a picture of her with Bono. She said that he was just standing there signing autographs and she posed for a picture. Who knows, maybe some of us will get to see the boys while they are in the States. Perhaps they are just here rehearsing for the superbowl show and went to Vegas for the weekend. Anybody else see Bono or the others within the last week?

Was bono in a rock and roll attraction and real stiff and not responsive when approached?

If so, I bet it wasn't really him.

CK

hrmm...

I wonder if they are in Vegas rehearsing..
(most likely rehearsing for the Super Bowl, though - would be nice if it was a TOUR REHEARSAL, eh? eh?
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by TheU2:

Was bono in a rock and roll attraction and real stiff and not responsive when approached?

If so, I bet it wasn't really him.

LOL, wow, there's no fooling you, is there now? Where is that statue or whatever you call it anyway?

Back
Top Bottom