Bono´s Birthday Card 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
BONO´S BIRTHDAY!

cardbonoguitar_grammy.jpg

I would like to invite all of you to write a message to Bono, celebrating his 46th B-Day. You need to click on "comments :: 5.7.2006 :: "(BELOW THE PHOTO AND THE MESSAGES); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site) if you have one; after, type your message and click on "Salvar"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... click on "Fechar". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to Principal Manager Office. Who knows he will be very very curious on next May 10 about the cards...and he could read the messages...

"Bono´s Birthday Card 2006":
(photo, words and art-work by BrilledeSoleil)

http://www.reginaonumbcards.blogger.com.br

Thank you so much.
by Regina O'Numb

Last edited:
Thanks Reg for letting all of the Interferencers know about Bono's b-day card - I just sent in my best b-day wishes for the B-man! :wink:

And thanks for your contribution to the Bono Birthday Tribute Book that we put together and that myself and "a mutual friend" presented Bono with this past Friday night in Dallas TX as he was leaving the speaking event.

He received yours and 99 other people's most personal and sincerest thanks for all that he has done to encourage their own social activism!

I think that this one will be a "keeper" FOR BONO. It really turned into a Labor of Love by us all.

Thanks once more, dear Regina, for putting these U2 b-day cards together and sending them to Cecilia at U2 World Service.

And I pray that all is well with you, my friend. :hug:

Carek1230 said:
Thank you very much Ladies for spear-heading these birthday card collections for Mr. Hewson. I am quite sure he does read many of them! :wink:

Thanks, Karen. :wave:

I'm sure that these b-day cards actually do get to their rightful owners and are read and ENJOYED!

:rockon:

Oh friends, thank you so much for your messages and your support. A special thanks to Debbie, and her great Bono´s book, which I´m so proud to be in.

Debbie got the true way of the cards in my blog, they stay together and always, as U2´s members, as U2´s fans...together and always...

God Bless U2 nd all U2´s fans!

Regina O'Numb said:
Oh friends, thank you so much for your messages and your support. A special thanks to Debbie, and her great Bono´s book, which I´m so proud to be in.

Debbie got the true way of the cards in my blog, they stay together and always, as U2´s members, as U2´s fans...together and always...

We'll always carry each other, my friend.

I'm always here for you, Regina. :hug:

Regina O'Numb said:

thank you for doing this for everyone. I posted my message!!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom