bono rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want my lemon! Give me my lemon! Bono said so, and seeing he rules, then obviously you have to do it! We want lemons!

Hmmm ... Lego Popmart ... I'd buy that! Lego ZooTV would be nice, too.

Hey, hey, hey!
Enough talk about Lego!

This is a Bono appreciation thread.

Bono does indeed rule.

But good god, Popmart Lego, how cool is that?...would that be classified as Space Lego?

I would really appreciate Bono Lego.

But good god, Popmart Lego, how cool is that?...would that be classified as Space Lego?

:lol: Maybe we should start a petition to get them to make that?

Didn't someone on these boards actually make a Lego Popmart stage once?

I agree, I think it'd be awesome to have a Lego replica of the ZooTV or Popmart stages (or both). And there could be little Lego U2 in their outfits for each of the two eras...yeah, that'd be a good thing to have. :).

Angela

Someone once made one? Wow, that would've been great.

I think Lego should release an entire U2 line, from Red Rocks complete with white flag and mullet for Bono to Elevation Slane with the heart and a little dancing Eve.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Didn't someone on these boards actually make a Lego Popmart stage once?

I agree, I think it'd be awesome to have a Lego replica of the ZooTV or Popmart stages (or both). And there could be little Lego U2 in their outfits for each of the two eras...yeah, that'd be a good thing to have. :).

Angela
I believe that was IWasBored...I've been trying to get her to develop the pictures for MONTHS now! :laugh:

Axver said:
Someone once made one? Wow, that would've been great.

Yep. And I think Schmeg's right on who it was that made it.

Originally posted by Axver
I think Lego should release an entire U2 line, from Red Rocks complete with white flag and mullet for Bono to Elevation Slane with the heart and a little dancing Eve.

:laugh: :yes: :up:...that'd be sweet! :).

Angela

yeah

you got me....:shifty:

i know, i know...i took the camera home in hopes of using up the rest of the pictures so i can finally get them developed...i'll do it, i'll do it...

you folks WILL see them. they do exist. the actual lego stage is in shambles cos my sister seems top have kicked the b-stage halfway cross the room :mad: and the lemon had to be repaired...but it's all good, i took pics BEFORE :D

IWasBored said:
yeah

i know, i know...i took the camera home in hopes of using up the rest of the pictures so i can finally get them developed...i'll do it, i'll do it...

you folks WILL see them. they do exist. the actual lego stage is in shambles cos my sister seems top have kicked the b-stage halfway cross the room :mad: and the lemon had to be repaired...but it's all good, i took pics BEFORE :D

So I guess your name was a pretty good choice then if you made a POPMart stage, anyway WE WANT PICS!

IWasBored said:
yeah

Mm-hmm...we believe you. :tsk:

IWasBored, I can't wait to see those photos. Develop 'em ASAP! Now!

Heh, now all we need is for Lego to officially release a line of U2 products. I want the dancing Eve and Bono mullet! Seems like some others do, too. I wonder what Lego defines as sufficient demand to make something ...?

Anyone happen to have a contact high up in Lego that could get us our U2 Lego? :wink:

Three's surely enough! I mean, U2's first single was U2:3 ... and you can draw some kind of relation there! I don't know what, but it has to be there.

Back
Top Bottom