bono roasts tom brady video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindinglights

War Child
hey guys,

there's a funny clip of bono congratulating tom brady on becoming sportsman of the year on cnn.com, at the bottom of the bottom of the page. Sounds like he taped that when Institute the opening band was playing, i hear some band in the background. k enjoy all.

If anyone could capture it & post it up as a YSI or something, it'd be pretty cute to have

:lol: that was so funny! My connection sucks so the video was frozen for the majority of it, but it was still very cool.

Would love to have this as well!

It seems Brady was at the last show in Boston, and Bono mentioned him both nights, as well as the Patriot's superbowl win on the 7th show. :wink:

The end! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wasn't expecting that. You can always count on Bono to cheer you up!

The clip was great. Here's a link for those who wanted to download it.

h t t p://s7.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2B0AREQPNWJXV0IA44K3QXGV9E

Does he say??

"I'm here with Larry, Adam and Edge; nice people, but not in a thong."

Or am I hearing him wrong.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
The clip was great. Here's a link for those who wanted to download it.

h t t p://s7.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2B0AREQPNWJXV0IA44K3QXGV9E

Does he say??

Thank you! Now I can actually watch it without it freezing!

That is too funny if he is saying the bit about thongs :lmao: I will definitely have to take a closer listen! :D

ramblin rose said:

Does he say??

he totally does :lol:

that was HILARIOUS :laugh: and sooooooooooooo cute :cute: bono is so insanely cute i can't stand it!!!!

AtomicBono said:

he totally does :lol:

that was HILARIOUS :laugh: and sooooooooooooo cute :cute: bono is so insanely cute i can't stand it!!!!

Hehe...I'm a straight, married guy...and my wife has playfully called me out on the fact that I'd probably kiss Bono if given the chance. :wink:

Utoo said:

Hehe...I'm a straight, married guy...and my wife has playfully called me out on the fact that I'd probably kiss Bono if given the chance. :wink:

Well, I'm a straight, single female and...I WOULD TOO!!!! :love: :wink:

My friend is a straight happily dating guy and he has a man crush on Bono and Adam :wink: They're just that awesome.

I love U2. So much. They're pretty cool and stuff.

:lol: I love his dance and that thong line is really hilarious!

Mybrother, who is straight, has fully admitted that he would kiss the man, if given the chance. He'd love to be the "With or Without You....girl?" who he pulls up on stage! lol :D

Thanks for the video...:drool: He is so awsome I wish he would say something nice about me!!! :wink: Tom Brady is my favorite football player!!! Bono loves the women....:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom