Bono or George Michael???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
It's hard to tell! :wink:

40883DSCN0176-med.JPG

Don't ya think I love you till it hurts me baby... don't you think it's time you had sex.. with.. me! sex with me... sex with me......

C C C C C C Cmonnnn!!!!!

:wink:

I even have to admit george michael had a decent album in 1990 I think...the one with freedom on it; that was a good album.

but anyways.......wham!
:|

JOFO said:
I even have to admit george michael had a decent album in 1990 I think...the one with freedom on it; that was a good album.

Yeah... I like Listen Without Prejudice. Older is pretty good too. I think too many people, esp. in the US, dismissed him after Faith (and Wham of course) but the albums following were nothing like Wham or Faith. They were much better. Haven't really listened to Patience though.

Extraordinary!
That cover is unbelievable!

George Michael has produced brilliant music over the years...
Listen without prejudice is great, and Older....WOW, what a record, one of my favorites of all time

Patience is also very, very good. But i heard its his last album
Too bad
Dont go yet George! We want more of your extraordinary music!

When I was nine I loved Wham! It never occured to me from the pink shorts and snazzy dance steps that the chances of me marrying him were quite slim.

But I still love him...I believe he is the reason I seem to get crushes on gay men.

Q: What's white and sticks to the bathroom wall?
A: George Michael's latest release

(courtesy of The Office)

In all seriousness, Michael is one of the most underrated singers. Man, we all complain when U2 take 3 years between albums......George averages about 6-7!

This thread is still about Bono looking exactly like George in that photo, you know! Should I assume that everyone who posted here agrees on that? :wink:

Praying For Time
Cowboys And Angels.... (sax)

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom