Bono on the West Wing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katey

War Child
Well while I sit here and think about doing actual work at work...I have made up my mind that if Bono is to make any guest apperances on a TV show it should be the West Wing.

#1 becasue it would be a great forum and a relevant way gain more attention about the emergency in Africa

and

#2 becasue it would combine Bono with my favourite show and that is a win win sitaution .

So Bono, no Sex in the City the West Wing is the best bet for you.. the president awaits!!

What say you all!!

bono's already been on my favorite show :D
simp16.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, and I've kind of moved away from West Wing in the last couple of episodes. (but believe you me, I would watch it for sure) But he could show up on an E.R. episode in Africa with Luca. Now that would reach alot of viewers also. :cool:

Or he could do an episode on One Tree Hill......prolly do a lil performance at Karen's Cafe....:wink: the same way the guy that sang the song for the show did.Dont normally watch it ....but if he does do a guest appearance.........:wink: :wink: if not he could prolly do a lil soap acting on All my Children!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: lol

I think Bono should appear on M*A*S*H. My favourite rockstar on my favourite show! Wait ... M*A*S*H ended 21 years ago, so in that case, Fawlty Towers! Hang on, that's finished too ... Hogan's Hero- no. Get Smart perhaps ... nope.

What's with the fact that I'm 17 and all the shows I like are from before I was born? Gah. TV today is absolute rubbish.

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lol:...on my mom's favorite soap...that'd be very interesting, indeed (maybe he'd be the one who offed Michael Canbias (sp)...:hmm: :laugh:...).

Headache...I watched that episode the other day. :yes:.

Angela

Yea that would be funny, him going into business with Micheal, and Micheal ended up cheating him out of everything and him in the end decided to get rid of him.It would be really really funny if he walked into the court room all dressed in leather and his blue shades on with the other guys behind him ...like bodyguards.. and says ''Your Honor, I Bono.....lead singer of U2... did all my fans a fav and got rid of Mr.Cambias''.:wink: But then Kendall might wanna fall for him and take advantage....not really a good idea.....:no: :no:

EveClayton said:
Yea that would be funny, him going into business with Micheal, and Micheal ended up cheating him out of everything and him in the end decided to get rid of him.It would be really really funny if he walked into the court room all dressed in leather and his blue shades on with the other guys behind him ...like bodyguards.. and says ''Your Honor, I Bono.....lead singer of U2... did all my fans a fav and got rid of Mr.Cambias''.:wink:

Hahaha, yeah! Or he'd start giving some passionate speech about how justice would be served by punishing Michael or something like that, and the judge would get annoyed and tell him to shut up ('cause she always seems like she has a very short fuse), and people come to take him away and he's still going on and possibly struggling to break free or something...so many possiblities...

Originally posted by EveClayton
But then Kendall might wanna fall for him and take advantage....not really a good idea.....:no: :no:

Bah...yeah, that wouldn't be good for me. I was envious when she would hang around Aidan, so if she did the same with Bono...grrrrr...

We are totally derailing this thread, aren't we? Feel free, everyone else, to carry on your various conversations involving other shows Bono could be on...

Angela

Axver said:
I think Bono should appear on M*A*S*H. My favourite rockstar on my favourite show! Wait ... M*A*S*H ended 21 years ago, so in that case, Fawlty Towers! Hang on, that's finished too ... Hogan's Hero- no. Get Smart perhaps ... nope.

What's with the fact that I'm 17 and all the shows I like are from before I was born? Gah. TV today is absolute rubbish.

hogans heroes is one of my FAVORITE SHOWS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hahaha, yeah! Or he'd start giving some passionate speech about how justice would be served by punishing Michael or something like that, and the judge would get annoyed and tell him to shut up ('cause she always seems like she has a very short fuse), and people come to take him away and he's still going on and possibly struggling to break free or something...so many possiblities...

Bah...yeah, that wouldn't be good for me. I was envious when she would hang around Aidan, so if she did the same with Bono...grrrrr...

We are totally derailing this thread, aren't we? Feel free, everyone else, to carry on your various conversations involving other shows Bono could be on...

LMFAO.....to much AMC talk ppl would kick us out!LMFAO@about the judge thou....she bites ass to much.I cant even imagine Ryan sticking up for her anyways....he's such an ass clown.....while settle for a s**** when u could have someone as sweet and gentle as GreenLee...........

Angela

I know where I'd like to see Bono most - in the studio.

Leave the TV to the TV people. Courteney Cox has to eat. Sometimes.

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EveClayton said:
LMFAO.....to much AMC talk ppl would kick us out!

Hehe.

LMFAO@about the judge thou....she bites ass to much.

She does. Every time I see a court scene, she's always snapping at somebody.

I cant even imagine Ryan sticking up for her anyways....he's such an ass clown.....while settle for a s**** when u could have someone as sweet and gentle as GreenLee...........

I feel bad for Greenlee...she's never had a good, stable relationship, and needs one.

But Ryan and Kendall have a past together, though, so...gah, I don't know.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom