Bono on the front page of Yahoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the link, Kitty! Unfortunately, I made the BIG mistake of looking at the comments as well. Such enormous scorn and venom directed at Bono, calling him everything from gay to a Nazi. Man, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.:tsk: :no:

On a happy note, this is my 1000th post!!!

biff said:
Thanks for the link, Kitty! Unfortunately, I made the BIG mistake of looking at the comments as well. Such enormous scorn and venom directed at Bono, calling him everything from gay to a Nazi. Man, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.:tsk: :no:

Oh NO! :mad: I didn't see that :(

On a happy note, this is my 1000th post!!!

Congrats! :wave:

Everytime you can expect a news story on Bono doing good in this world you can expect the responses of hundreds of idiots.

biff said:
Such enormous scorn and venom directed at Bono, calling him everything from gay to a Nazi. Man, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.:tsk: :no:
[/B]

Calling Bono a Nazi? :tsk: That's pretty sad since he's one of the rare type of people that is trying to make the world a more beautiful place for everyone. What could possibly make someone say that....we need more Bono's in this world.

I've just been reading those comments and I'm so shocked that I don't know what to say. These things could make me loose faith in this world if I weren’t a person of convictions and strong beliefs. I decided not to “comment” their comments, and I won’t be thinking about it again. I decided to focus only on what really matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom