Bono on Radio1 On Christmas Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:
Hey, I've just done a save file project for thoughs of you who would like the whole show, songs and all, but are unable to open a winzip....

http://www.save file.com/projects/1059806

Okay I've got the whole interview is here but for some reason the 'description' is incomplete!?! :shrug: Any idea how I can correct it? :scratch:

the description area of the save file pages has a limit of characters. to fit more words, i suggest you delete some of the lines and just try to condense the text. like, instead of having "bbc radio 1" and "25 december 2006" on two separate lines, it would save a lot of space to have them on the same line. things of that nature =)
thanks so much for doing this!!
is this the entire 1 hour show? wow!

tuwie said:

the description area of the save file pages has a limit of characters. to fit more words, i suggest you delete some of the lines and just try to condense the text. like, instead of having "bbc radio 1" and "25 december 2006" on two separate lines, it would save a lot of space to have them on the same line. things of that nature =)
thanks so much for doing this!!
is this the entire 1 hour show? wow!

Thanks Tuwie for your advice! :wave: But the 'description' area just wouldn't except the whole tracklisting, so I just deleted what I'd written rather than have only part of it up there. :shrug:

And yes it's the entire 1 hour show, thanks to enajh2 torrent. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom