Bono on Oprah Monday!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PearlJam_U2

The Fly
I tried to post this in the news section, but us poor folk aren't allowed to post there :(

I was just watching Entertainment tonight and they said Bono will be on Oprah on Monday talking about Africa. They showed a clip and they were outside someplace doing the interview.
Man he looked hot!!! :p

Michael Griffiths said:
Are you sure this isn't a re-run that was first aired last year?

Yes because last years took place in her studio in Chicago. I saw a clip and they weren't in the studio...it was taped elsewhere. Also I got the impression that he isn't the full hour like he was last year.

Actually, we did get Bono on Oprah. I remember watching it - why I didn't tape it, I don't know. My friend frantically rang me up screaming "Andre, turn the TV on NOW! Bono's on!" Or has Bono been on Oprah before last year and I'm thinking of a different episode from longer ago ...?

This is not the same as last years interview. If you goto Oprah.com it says he will be doing a new song, but this is I believe from the studio!!!!!!!!!!! He also will be talking about world aids day.. Yippeee can't wait.

PearlJam_U2 said:
I tried to post this in the news section, but us poor folk aren't allowed to post there :(

I was just watching Entertainment tonight and they said Bono will be on Oprah on Monday talking about Africa. They showed a clip and they were outside someplace doing the interview.
Man he looked hot!!! :p

Posting in the News section is restricted to certain moderators. If you have a news items you'd like to share with the community, please, please, please, please, please send me an e-mail (devlin@interference.com) or PM.

Thanks!!

Re: Re: Bono on Oprah Monday!!!!

dsmith2904 said:

Posting in the News section is restricted to certain moderators. If you have a news items you'd like to share with the community, please, please, please, please, please send me an e-mail (devlin@interference.com) or PM.

Thanks!!

I can't pm...that is for premium users too. Man being poor sucks ass.

I'll remember this if I have news...but I can't even reply over there. I was going to reply to the thread about the concert on Monday with a list of stations in Canada airing it since someone asked, but I'm not a premium member so I can't :(

Ahh well I'm sure they'll figure it out.
One of the people who asked is someone I talk to off this board so I just sent her a message through another board we both frequent.

Thanks though :)

This should be an awesome show. When is a show with Bono on it NOT awesome?! And I'm glad that it's not a repeat of last years airing. Oprah: the wanna-be U2 fan!!!

When I saw the promo I was at home with my mom and I started screeching when I saw Bono and even my mom seemed excited. (since I talkedher ear off about the christies thing)

Back
Top Bottom