Bono on FOX NEWS 9am Thursday Nov.22 in a one on one interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
I don't know if someone else has posted this if they have this is a reminder. Bono is interviewed on the show HEROES at 9am NOV.22 9:00 AM on FOX NEWS Channel. I saw a snip of the interview on thne end of the O'Rielly Factor last night. It is a sit down interview with Bono and the brief part they showed he discusses where he was on 911 and how it effected him. Get the VCR's ready.

Woohoo!

Bono on ABC (M Jagger's special, per U2log), FOX, NBC in 1 day!

What Thanksgiving!
smile.gif

I can ALREADY hear SomeoneToBlame muttering that its not right that Bono is on a more conservative news show..

Diamond

I can only giggle..

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

i'll mutter for him...

i hate FOX news. but, a bono interview is a bono interview!
smile.gif
thanks, U2Byrd!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
I can ALREADY hear SomeoneToBlame muttering that its not right that Bono is on a more conservative news show..

Diamond

I can only giggle..

it's not just a 'more conservative news show', it is the most conservative news channel.
--> http://www.fair.org/reports/fox.html
but whatever they're interviewing bono, if only i could get it.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

I can't say I'm looking forward to any "political" talk this weekend. Bono has of late shown a rare ability to suck up to the American media, even at the expense of abandoning his previously principled talk about peace. Given that the networks will be giving him lots of air time soon (including an audience of about a billion people in January), I'd bet he will be dripping with American patriotism and that he will say very little that would rock the boat. For instance, he'll say nothing about peace and Afghani civilians, and any comments about dropping the debt will simply be phrased in anti-terrorism rhetoric. He will omit any discussion of America's contribution to Africa's current predicament.
The powers that be will be very happy when he's done.

Originally posted by Zoocoustic:
I LOVE FOX NEWS!!! I can't wait to hear what Bono has to say.

Bill O'Reilly is my hero.

I am watching The Factor, and it appears that O'Reilly is out on vacation. Former Congressman John Kasich (R-Ohio) is filling
in for him and will also be conducting the interview tomorrow morning, which should be interesting since Kasich is one of Bono's earliest Drop The Debt champions.

I think it is actually on at 9 A.M., Eastern time.

SV, maybe you should censor Bono? Just another one of my random thoughts.

~U2Alabama

WOW!!! I just saw it!! He did a great interview and was so cute! They even showed his parts in the blindfold video!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Gina Marie:

FoxNews often airs reports of their programs in the wee hours of the morning. Maybe they have a schedule at www.foxnews.com or something.

~U2Alabama

Thanks. I went to their web site about 1/2 hour ago, and it looks like they'll repeat the show tonight at 10 pm ET-I hope it's the same one.

Fox saved me from my stupidity!

First I can't believe I broke the scoop on this one. A+++ interview. Bono was so cool and respectful to TRUE HEROES. To all you Liberals OPEN YOUR MIND Bono has. Thank God for Fox and a Fair and ballanced news station. I Love Fox and I am not the only one they are leading all other networks. I bet half of you knocking it have not FREED YOUR MIND like Bono has. OPEN your mind and get over it. Bamma God Bless you are a true person I love your post.

I don't have FOX news so I'm severely deprived of this interview, if anyone has pictures, trancript, video, anything PLEEEAASE post it or e-mail me mbi16@yahoo.com

Thanks so much

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Hey U2Byrd..
Can you share w/the group your TRUE feelings...

Seriously-
Bono knows I am a Republican..and he saved my ass from a beating..and now he's acknowledging our party from the stage..but according to someonewhoisgullible..Bono is just being disengenuous..

Late-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Thanks. I went to their web site about 1/2 hour ago, and it looks like they'll repeat the show tonight at 10 pm ET-I hope it's the same one.

The show they're replaying at 10pm is an encore of their 9/22 show, not todays.

You're better off catching the Mick Jagger show at that time.

[This message has been edited by ramblin rose (edited 11-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Hey U2Byrd..
Can you share w/the group your TRUE feelings...

Seriously-
Bono knows I am a Republican..and he saved my ass from a beating..and now he's acknowledging our party from the stage..but according to someonewhoisgullible..Bono is just being disengenuous..

Late-
Diamond

Diamond:

First, I want to know I did receive your bulletin. Thanks!

Second, how is Bono being disingenuous? I see him being very consistent in his rhetoric. Granted, he's not bashing the U.S. as much these days, but then I think the state of the world has changed dramatically due to Sept. 11th. As such, Bono has focused more on the causes of Africa rather than taking pot-shots at a country. Those insults do no one any good and are, IMO, far less genuine than a person showing compassion.

Originally posted by mbi16:
I don't have FOX news so I'm severely deprived of this interview, if anyone has pictures, trancript, video, anything PLEEEAASE post it or e-mail me mbi16@yahoo.com

Thanks so much

I missed it too
frown.gif
. If you have anything can you let me know at debgoldenberg@yahoo.com. Thanks also.

Back
Top Bottom