Bono on Family Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NumbMacphisto

Refugee
Hey guys, thought I'd share this with everyone. The straight to DVD "Family Guy" movie that's going to be officially released sometime in September just leaked today and it includes a hilarious scene between Peter and Bono. I'd thought I'd post some screen grabs from the scene, it's short, only about 30 seconds, but pretty damn funny. I won't ruin it by saying what's going on, but I'll leave it up to you guys to interpret it as you wish.

FamilyGuy1.jpg

FamilyGuy2.jpg

FamilyGuy3.jpg

FamilyGuy4.jpg

Oh my god I can't believe this leaked.

fhduhcvjkadvcjsdcvdlj

Seriously, I'm that excited. Grabbing the torrent right this second.

Okay, I can't post the scene since all I have is one big file, but here's a transcription:

Peter: "Yeah, that was a swell vacation, much better then that time I was stuck on that desert island with Bono."
*Flashback to desert island*
Peter: "Bono, stop screwing around and open up that damn crate of food."
Bono: "Peter, I'm saving this for the starving children of the world in case we get rescued."
Peter: "Yeah, you know what? That's us, we're starving, all right? Now open it up."
Bono: "I can't do that Peter, it's for the starving children."
*Peter turns around and Bono starts eating out of the box. Peter turns and sees him.*
Peter: "Ahh, ahh!"
Bono: "Oh, I was just making sure it tastes good for the starving children."
*Peter picks up a rock and throws it at Bono, then starts eating the food*

NumbMacphisto said:
Okay, I can't post the scene since all I have is one big file, but here's a transcription:

Peter: "Yeah, that was a swell vacation, much better then that time I was stuck on that desert island with Bono."
*Flashback to desert island*
Peter: "Bono, stop screwing around and open up that damn crate of food."
Bono: "Peter, I'm saving this for the starving children of the world in case we get rescued."
Peter: "Yeah, you know what? That's us, we're starving, all right? Now open it up."
Bono: "I can't do that Peter, it's for the starving children."
*Peter turns around and Bono starts eating out of the box. Peter turns and sees him.*
Peter: "Ahh, ahh!"
Bono: "Oh, I was just making sure it tastes good for the starving children."
*Peter picks up a rock and throws it at Bono, then starts eating the food*

:lol: That is really good :up: :lol:

family guy rocks !!

Anyone see Cookie Monster in rehab trying to kick the cookie habit? and then we see him w/ cookie on a spoon and he's heating it w/ a lighter like a heroin/crack addict. CLASSIC !!:lol:

I used to hate family guy, but I've seen some better episodes now, and I can say I like it.

I saw cookie monster.... poor cookie monster...

They shouldn't do that to him. I like that he's now pushing health foods, and if anyone has seen the remake on Sesame Street of the "Healthy Foods" song, (it is now a slick hip hop song), then you've got to know it's very good.

But he's the cookie monster, and well.... always should have his cookies.....

ANd Bono... hey, he's just looking out for those starving children :wink:

Much better than the Simpsons Bono sighting, despite the Popmartiness of it all :drool:

That's because Family Guy is better

Back
Top Bottom