Bono on Ellen Tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
I didn't know whether to post this in EYKIW or PLEBA.. so I'll just put it here. Was watching the Ellen Degeneres Show today and she said tomorrow she is going to have interviews from the Grammy Awards. And one will be with Bono.

Just a headsup :)

I'll definitely Tivo that, gotta love Ellen, and Ellen and Bono playing off each other? That's a must see.

Yah, I think Ellen is pretty funny... but I'll probably be out at the time, so HOPEFULLY one of you fine folks will have it up by tomorrow ;)

talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, chats backstage at the Grammy rehearsals with U2 lead singer Bono, right, during a location shoot for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' at Staples Center in Los Angeles Tuesday, Feb.7, 2006. The Grammy awards will be telecast Wednesday. This segment airs Thursday. :hyper:

Last night on Leno she said that she played guitar backstage during the rehersals to see how much money famous people would give her. She said Chris MArtin gave her a buck and Bono pretended he was looking for change!!:wink: :wink:

I swear, as much as I love U2 they seriously need to do more TV over here! They hardly ever do stuff here and that's rubbish, I never get to see cool stuff like this! :( I bet it'll be good.

she's hilarious, I really look forward to seeing a bit with Bono and her.

many thanks for the heads up :)

(I think it's really funny how my name is also Ellen.. and the title of this thread is a bit.. funny. well to me at least.. haha.. )

I'm definitely looking forward to this. I remember once reading (I think in Newsweek - anyone know for sure?) that the one person Ellen really wanted to interview was Bono. Looks like she got what she wanted!

I knew she would eventually get him the show somehow. She's talked about him so often and danced around to Vertigo in the introduction of someone on her show, I think it was the guy on Lost, if I remember correctly.. It's been awhile ago..
Anyway she's a huge U2 fan.. :drool:

omg hes so hott..
"you dont' have any money??"
"*coughseeyalatercough* thats such a rock-star thing isnt it?"

heheh and it got a nice close up of him digging in his pockets:drool:

bono interview pre-grammy

Hi everyone-this is my first post!

here's a link to an interview with bono-i'm not sure if it's been posted yet-there's so much on these boards!!

ht tp://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=9db09010-476d-4812-84e7-9b8ed55f98f2&f=06/64

Back
Top Bottom