Bono Night in Hollywood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

truecoloursfly

The Fly
From @U2 -- http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1976
1976.jpg

Deb D

------------------
take some time out and entertain the questions of a
longing heart
-- Steve Beard

the greatest frontman in the world - by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Bono and Ali look great!

Congrats to Bono!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

On our local news last night I saw a clip of Bono interviewed "on the carpet" prior to the show. No doubt all the entertainment shows covered this event and it will be all over television this weekend. As for Ali Hewson, I've never paid her all that much attention but after seeing her close up on tv, wow, I'll agree that she is quite striking.

Nice dress...My favourite couple...I mean, Bono and Ali
wink.gif
...although the ones with Tom Cruise are cute as well.

Btw, my first post after 3 weeks on vacation...Now I?m back, tanned, relaxed... and kinda rusty on reading/posting in english, LOL. Nice to meet you all.
smile.gif

iAF710FC0-0650-41CB-AF77-A9AF6BC8461E.jpg

1lvrk.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-15-2002).]

Originally posted by ocu2fan:
What are these pictures from?
It was the first annual "love rocks" concert last night in Hollywood, honoring Bono and featured No Doubt
smile.gif
and Rem as well as Tom Cruise.

I was there last night but unfortunately, through a combination of naievety and stupidity, I did not get inside. There were a whole bunch of empty seats (so I was told) too!
mad.gif

Oh well, this was the first time I even bothered to go out to one of these big Hollywood events and I made some friends during the evening so I guess all is well. Plus, I won't be so stupid next time!

------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

Go the red sunnies!

mdf132477.jpg

Bono seems to enjoy whatever Tom's hand is doing

---------------
ZA <--makes her departure ever so gracefully before getting thrown out by the Raunch Patrol
eek.gif

Originally posted by ladywithspinninghead:

So, uh, who's taller - Tom or Bono?

Hard to tell from the photos.....

They're both tiny.

I was somehow under the impression, until I found out otherwise not all that long ago, that Tom Cruise was six-two or something like that. They manage to make him look that way in his movies. I now like to refer to him as Tom "Shorty" Cruise.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Back
Top Bottom