Bono: lose the tinted shades and the hair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MattFromNYC said:
i never once made comments on this kind of stuff. sorry.

i asked silly shit.. but never judged the band or started to dislike them or ever said negative shit about them just because of the clothes they wore or anything like that. id say they are totally unrelated.

You really do seem quite disgrunted on most of the threads here..... :huh:

I'll take my men looking like REAL men any day. Purple socks and imperfect hair, the stubble and the rough edges, the lines on his face that show a life lived. If you want a manicured guy, go find Rupert Everett. Leave Bono alone- he's just fine as he is.

:applaud:

Well said.

Who cares what his hair looks like? What counts is what's going on under the hair, you know?

MattFromNYC said:
ok, one thing to say...

are some of you people that fucking superficial and ignorant?

people who are bitching about his hair, clothes, and other bullshit are not true fans. sorry. get the fuck checked back into reality and gain some respect and dignity.

he's a FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR GODS SAKE.
he writes this beautiful music... and all ya gotta think of is his fucking.. hair and clothes.. and other shit like haircolor..?

yeah... real nice people.

Yeah but come on now, he does wear a syrup and we have to discuss that, don't we??????:wink:

Miroslava said:
Could you please calm down?

And seriously, you have been the author of some pretty interesting topics asking questions about his personal life which had nothing to do with the music... why this outbust now?

I do like your avatar pic, its very cool! Just had to say it again!:wink:

anyone seen the latest pics in PLEBA - b mans shaved off the stuble and covered the hair with hood!
this thread scared him! :lol:

no seriously (or not cause this isn't a very serious matter) i LOVE stubble, not many woman do apparently but i adore it!
not too much though just like 2/3 days growth. anythign from 4 days onwards gets too long.
and i think bono looks better with a little bit of stubble than without so he can keep that in my opinions.
and i don't mind the glasses either, they're just sooo Bono. sure he should take them off more often to show those pretty eyes of his but i dont mind that he has them on most of the time

and as for the hair, i dont like it too much long but the honest to god fact is he can't cut it BD style (which is my favourite like Beli's picture) cause if he cut it that short you would see he's going bald on the back.
so it's either long haired Bono although although prefereably slightly shorter on the back (as long as we don't extend to comb-overs) or clean shaved head Bono which i'm not much of a fan of.

and yes, i did just put that much thought into it. why? cause these guys are in the public eye and of course people notice and comment on what they look like.
Doesn't mean though that if bono had the worst hair, clothes and glasses in the world, I wouldn't like U2 cause no matter what the music is what matters.
but that said i'm still allowed to comment on whether bono is hot or not (which he is :drool: )

Back
Top Bottom