Bono: lose the tinted shades and the hair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:

bonohair.jpg

:hmm:

In the picture on the left, it's slicked flat to his head. In the one on the right, it's puffed up. It's like comparing Fly and Macphisto. Anyone's hair will look flatter or puffier depending on how they comb it, me included. He may have used gel in the old one, and a blow dryer in the new one.

I really feel sorry for Bono now, I really do. Why all this scrutiny, why can't we just take him at face value, he's trying his best to look good, and cool, and I think he's doing a good job.

I'd love to be rich, but not famous, not if it makes people online sit around and pick at you. :(

MsGiggles said:
Does Bono really have hair plugs? I thought it was all his...anyway nonetheless he looked good - he IS 45 ya know :|

Compare pictures from Elevation tour and Vertigo, his hair is slowly but surely receding on the forehead.

As for that pic, what Kitty said.

catwoman said:
Oh,and the stubble is SEXY!!!!!!!!!
I'm sick of people complaining about men's facial hair.
On those stupid makeover shows,they always make men shave their beards,I LOVE BEARDS DAMNIT!!!!
REAL MEN HAVE FACIAL HAIR!!
yeah i luv men with facial hair. it gives them some kind of sexiness... that's why i love bo bice too. bono and bo... two reasons why men should have facial hair . the chest hair makes them even more sexier. i think bono has some chest hair too.

MsGiggles said:
Does Bono really have hair plugs? I thought it was all his...anyway nonetheless he looked good - he IS 45 ya know :|

Hair plugs????? Ain't that another name for a syrup! Bono has worn a syrup for the past 4-5 years. He's a secret slaphead and he should show he is a proud slaphead by getting rid of the syrup and showing his shiny bald pallet!:wink:

I was hanging on to B's hair pretty tightly, and I am happy to report that nothing fell off...

:wink:

Miroslava said:
I was hanging on to B's hair pretty tightly, and I am happy to report that nothing fell off...

He uses the best superglue! Its like he's wearing a hat thats stuck down with glue, no wonder he sweats a lot!:wink:

As I had mentioned...... if anyone has a pair of Bono shades that they would like to dispose of, or give to someone who would appreciate them, send them my way.

PM me for contact information :wink:

Seriously.....
I mean, how can you dislike a rockstar for wearing shades?

And once again, if you have any sunglasses Bono-like that you do not want, I will take them. :up:

Sunglasses are for people who appreciate them, imo.

RocknRollKitty said:

I'd love to be rich, but not famous, not if it makes people online sit around and pick at you. :(

You don't have to be famous for people online to sit around and pick at you.

Miroslava said:

:yes:

And yup, that'd be me in my sig :reject:

Thats a nice pic. Whats it like to be that close to old Bono. What were you singing on the mic, and where was the pic taken?:wink:

GibsonGirl said:

You don't have to be famous for people online to sit around and pick at you.

No kidding! :|

And rjhbonovox, do you really want me to get all PLEBA girl in here? :shifty:

It was delicious of course... :wink: It happened in Chicago on 9/21. He brought me up to dance to Fast Cars and Bono said:

"speak spanish to me baby" which is what I was doing :combust:

just downloaded the conan show and Bono does look very good, with the hair and the red shades and obviously as cool as always....the guy seems in control of fucking everything
and the band sounded extraordinary, just a shame they cut it off during Vertigo
Original and Stuck were:drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
If I were Bono's stylist......I'd cut his hair, throw out the gell, color it so that it's not so obvisouly colored (if that makes sense), ditch the shades, get him some lighter/softer colored clothes. The shades make it so you can't see his eyes, which are a lovely soft blue, so all you CAN see are the lines on his face under his eyes. The stuble most go too, but that's more of a personal preference. He's too rough looking in general these days.

Bono's current look often reminds me of Sean Penn....not sure why...

Sorry, but thank god you aren't his stylist. Sounds like you'd turn him into a Banana Republic ad.

And what's wrong with Sean Penn? He's very sexy AND talented.

I'll take my men looking like REAL men any day. Purple socks and imperfect hair, the stubble and the rough edges, the lines on his face that show a life lived. If you want a manicured guy, go find Rupert Everett. Leave Bono alone- he's just fine as he is.

Oh and I must add that I am NOT one of the obsessed with Bono that I have been hearing about. I have a husband who has wrinkles around his eyes, a little grey in his hair already, a bit of a gut, imperfect hair, occasional stubble and you know what? I WOULDN'T TRADE HIM FOR BONO OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the hottest thing ever.
Talk about :drool:

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

I WOULDN'T TRADE HIM FOR BONO OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the hottest thing ever.
Talk about :drool:

Just re-read your post and your on about your hubby. Ahhhh aint that sweet, true love aint dead then!:wink:

no I am:angry:

I like Bono's look fine:drool: although loosing the glasses more often would be wonderful:drool: and I agree...adam should def get a blue rinse:lmao:

Bono's hair doesn't mean squat.........are the songs still good yes....is he getting older yes.......does image matter when you are in the world spotlight...........YES.......does it make him any less real if he dyes his hair....no....oh wait one can only like Bono if doesn't do anything about his appearence....I hope bono never ever exercises, stops brushing his teeth, grows bald, and lets his beard grow like abraham......then and only then will he be a good musician.

ok, one thing to say...

are some of you people that fucking superficial and ignorant?

people who are bitching about his hair, clothes, and other bullshit are not true fans. sorry. get the fuck checked back into reality and gain some respect and dignity.

he's a FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR GODS SAKE.
he writes this beautiful music... and all ya gotta think of is his fucking.. hair and clothes.. and other shit like haircolor..?

yeah... real nice people.

Could you please calm down?

And seriously, you have been the author of some pretty interesting topics asking questions about his personal life which had nothing to do with the music... why this outbust now?

MattFromNYC said:
ok, one thing to say...

are some of you people that fucking superficial and ignorant?

people who are bitching about his hair, clothes, and other bullshit are not true fans. sorry. get the fuck checked back into reality and gain some respect and dignity.

he's a FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR GODS SAKE.
he writes this beautiful music... and all ya gotta think of is his fucking.. hair and clothes.. and other shit like haircolor..?

yeah... real nice people.

dude..take your meds...it will be ok...:yikes:

i never once made comments on this kind of stuff. sorry.

i asked silly shit.. but never judged the band or started to dislike them or ever said negative shit about them just because of the clothes they wore or anything like that. id say they are totally unrelated.

Back
Top Bottom