Bono! Look out behind you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember that! It always made me mad people laughed at him and called him "clumsy." He just wasn't looking behind him like you said and didn't see where he was going.

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I remember that! It always made me mad people laughed at him and called him "clumsy." He just wasn't looking behind him like you said and didn't see where he was going.

I'd imagine that people are just kidding, Stormy.

As long as Bono's okay, ya know?

I'm sorry, but I laugh my ass off when I watch that. *lol*
biggrin.gif
Poor Bono!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
It always made me mad people laughed at him and called him "clumsy." He just wasn't looking behind him like you said and didn't see where he was going.

well that might well be how a clumsy person would be defined by those people.

there's nothing wrong with being clumsy. it's not a character flaw like being a jackass
wink.gif

No clumsy would be like he was walking normally and forward and just stepped off or tripped on something. He was just careless. Guess he was just too wrapped up in his performance mode! I am glad he wasn't hurt.

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

What I love most about that is the complete nonchalance he has after his security boosts him back on stage. He had to have felt pretty stupid - I know I would have - but he just sat there and waited for his cue and got up to finish the song.

Smooth

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom