Bono interview in April MOJO magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

There is an article in the April issue of MOJO magazine, the one with Elvis on the cover. It's a British mag and I can't find anything about it online. I don't want to have to type the whole thing word for word
redface.gif

It's an interview of him talking to Capt. Beefheart, with Anton the photographer asking questions. They talk more about art and visual imagery than music. In it, Bono mentions that he would like to become an artist and paint beautiful pictures. He talked about loving to watch the shooting stars in the desert night.

If anyone finds this online, please post. If not, I just wanted to let everybody know so they could collect the magazine if they wanted to.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

I don't know if this helps, but I've seen MOJO in Borders or Barnes&Noble if you weren't able to find it.

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

There's a magazine called MOJO!?
tongue.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Thanks, I saw one and read it, but I wanted to find one online and post the story. I didn't want to have to pay $9 and then type it up myself.
redface.gif
= too much work. If someone else can, that's cool! Oh, there is a small pic of him at the Arnhem, Belgium concert, walking onstage from the back. I have to admit, cute as the interview was, if it had a big colorful hot pic layout I would have sprung for it. I still might if I can't find the story online.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Gosh, Stormy.. I did my best, but only found: http://www.mojo4music.com/

I don't have any time to hack the site right now
smile.gif

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

Thanks, I'll check that out!