Bono In New JibJab Cartoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
The new cartoon is called Second Term

You can see it on Yahoo or through the JibJab site, but I think you have to have a Yahoo account (that's the only way I could get it to work), or you can pay to download it. The site must be overwhe lmed so it can take a while to access it.

They have a cartoon Bono very briefly in the beginning, when all these celebrities are singing something like "Good God he's coming back to serve a second term". He's in the back row :wink:

My personal opinion - I wish third parties would stop speaking for and/or using Bono to serve their own purposes, no matter how funny.

Bono's celebrity currency for Africa is so precious and so important to preserve to ensure the most amount of assistance possible for the U.S.'s programs to help Africa that to infer that Bono stands on either side of partisan politics is potentially damaging to the issues Bono cares the most about.

But thanks for letting us know about this latest JibJab. :wink:

I took a look at the JibJab cartoon once I got home from work and I didn't see Bono in the celebrity line-up. I hardly think poking good natured fun at Bono hurts his credibility when it comes to his work in Africa. He'd probably get a kick out of being in a JibJab cartoon. He can handle the snark.

worst... jib-jab... ever...

and no, it's not because they "mock bono," whatever that means... all they do is show his fricken head. some people need to get a sense of humor.

anyhoo... it's bad because it's simply not funny. yea... george bush is singing with a texas accent... ok... you've done that already. be more funny!

Back
Top Bottom