Bono impersonator on Today Show(1/17)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl43

Refugee
Did anyone else see it?

There is a link on MSNBC to see the video.

They talked to a Brittney Spears impersonator (ah...what a bad time to have THAT gig) and to a Bono impersonator Pavel Sfera. He mentioned he was in a tribute band. Which one?

Not that guy again!:no:

I have nothing against Bono impersonators, but that guy actually pretends he IS Bono, by giving autographs and not telling people he's not Bono while they think he is...

His band is named Desire, and is from San Diego btw :)

That's Pavel. He's not with Desire anymore. I think he is pursuing being Bono as an Impersonator full time now. He can't sing so I guess he thinks he can walk around allowing people to think he really IS the real thing. The REAL Bono would be disappointed.

There was an article on Hot Sex to the left of the link to the Impersonator article.

I can't find any of these links, not that it matters.

Is that slimy Pavel guy still wearing his hair long? I do know that he continued to pretend that he was Bono, with the long hair, months after the actual Bono had gone for the really short cut. Plus, he never got the jewellery and clothing right, ever. He's a total creep, pretending to people that he's the real thing. Ick.

biff said:
I can't find any of these links, not that it matters.

Is that slimy Pavel guy still wearing his hair long? I do know that he continued to pretend that he was Bono, with the long hair, months after the actual Bono had gone for the really short cut. Plus, he never got the jewellery and clothing right, ever. He's a total creep, pretending to people that he's the real thing. Ick.

Yeah, I noticed the hair thing too. I found some girl's entries on a site I use and she was so excited she'd met Bono, with long hair and a cowboy hat, in May of '06 :tsk: I tried to tell her as nicely as possible. What a jerk.

Back
Top Bottom