bono hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
hey people in u2-land,
just thought i'd share something with you since i had a pretty big day today. well. pretty big for me anyways. and it does relate to bono!

okay, you see i'll always had relatively long hair. i don't mean pony tail long. but about shoulder length long. (think bono ELEVATION hair) i've had it for years, and i'm only 22 yrs old. so anyways, today i went into get a haircut with my regular stylist. (she is a fellow u2 fan, and every time i come in we end up talking about u2. infact at one time, we talked about going to the ELEVATION opener in miami together-never happened though) ANYWAYS, every time i flirt with the idea of cutting all my hair off. but i never do. today she tried to tell me how good it would look if i shaved my hEAD. she said "Bono did it!", and i replied "yeah... but i'm not THAT cool."

ends up, i did it. i now look like bono from popmart era. and it actually doesn't look that bad at all.

thanks for listening to my story. my point is, bono was not scared to do it, and he has a million people looking at him. so even though i was scared, i did it. I hate to get all religious on you, but almost the way the bible is used as stories to live your live by, Bono is someone that lives his life the way one should.

marik said:
I hate to get all religious on you, but almost the way the bible is used as stories to live your live by, Bono is someone that lives his life the way one should.

Indeed. WWBD.

Now you have to get one of those Bono Pop-era shirts to go with it- you know the one with the muscles etc on it.

Good on ya! I actually wet shaved my head totally bald a couple of times! felt great! Keep it to grade 0 or 1 now but thinking of going for the shiny dome look for the summer..heh heh

What has this board come to now - talking about Bono's hair? What's next -Edge's toenails?

Cheers,

J

oh man, I hope you enjoy it, I did it a year ago but i hate the whole "in between" stage when its neither short enough to look good or long enough to do something with it...
Congrats on the new look, I bet it's refreshing.

Cheers

marik said:
hey people in u2-land,
just thought i'd share something with you since i had a pretty big day today. well. pretty big for me anyways. and it does relate to bono!

okay, you see i'll always had relatively long hair. i don't mean pony tail long. but about shoulder length long. (think bono ELEVATION hair) i've had it for years, and i'm only 22 yrs old. so anyways, today i went into get a haircut with my regular stylist. (she is a fellow u2 fan, and every time i come in we end up talking about u2. infact at one time, we talked about going to the ELEVATION opener in miami together-never happened though) ANYWAYS, every time i flirt with the idea of cutting all my hair off. but i never do. today she tried to tell me how good it would look if i shaved my hEAD. she said "Bono did it!", and i replied "yeah... but i'm not THAT cool."

ends up, i did it. i now look like bono from popmart era. and it actually doesn't look that bad at all.

thanks for listening to my story. my point is, bono was not scared to do it, and he has a million people looking at him. so even though i was scared, i did it. I hate to get all religious on you, but almost the way the bible is used as stories to live your live by, Bono is someone that lives his life the way one should.

Good for you,Marik!!! Now, I am assuming, you are a man,correct? :eyebrow: LOL!! It's funny you should mention this because I was talking to my favorite Bono look-a-like today about whether women like men who don't have hair. I assured him that a lot of women don't care about a man's hair .Personally, I find bald men or men with very little hair who have cute faces quite sexy... :sexywink:

Last edited:
I prefer the Elevation Bono look :drool:

or best yet the JT Bono look :combust:

Toenails? What about Edge's fingernails? They make the difference on how he plays the guitar! :tongue:

Then there's the chest hair.... oh never mind!;)

Back
Top Bottom