Bono/Edge on HBO Music Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chazman151

War Child
Any other folks get this email from U2.com?
==========

Bono and Edge will be appearing on a new HBO Music Series to be
broadcast in November.

The interview is being filmed in New York City this Thursday, October 5th, and we have 50 invitations to the recording available exclusively for our New York subscribers.

If you can be in New York City this Thursday from 11am until 4pm,
please enter our draw by clicking the link below.

We will select 50 of the entrants at random, and we'll let the lucky
winners know by 6pm on Wednesday evening.

I got it, instinctively clicked (was already logged into u2.com) and then realized I have work meetings up the wazoo tomorrow (and going away on Friday). Which means I'll probably win this one. :wink: I'll reschedule... :D

I got it! I'm going to find someone to cover my classes tomorrow night. I found out that to get a bus to the city in time to be there tomorrow I'll have to catch one from Syracuse (an hour from me) at 3 a.m. or leave here tonight, but the chance to do this would totally be worth it :drool:

i really wish they'd start giving out more than a day's notice for these things :mad:

but of course i signed up, and of course if i were to win, i'd go.

i'm a sucker :reject:

side note... i hope u2.com doesn't give those who won the 150 wristbands to get into the book signing a chance to win this, too. that would be sorta kinda unfair.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i really wish they'd start giving out more than a day's notice for these things :mad:

side note... i hope u2.com doesn't give those who won the 150 wristbands to get into the book signing a chance to win this, too. that would be sorta kinda unfair.

If we win I will definately see you there this time!!! I will need someone to pick me up off the floor if I get to go!!!:wink:

Jean...good luck!!!:hug: My fingers are crossed for you! That would be so cool. Ya know, I need a friend that lives near me hear in CT that is a huge U2 fan, so I can drag them along with me to stalk the band. (I didn't really just say that out loud, did I!?) :wink: Actually, I think I'll finally be completely happy once I have a picture of me with Bono, like the one you got!
~Liz

circa1992 said:
Jean...good luck!!!:hug: My fingers are crossed for you! That would be so cool. Ya know, I need a friend that lives near me hear in CT that is a huge U2 fan, so I can drag them along with me to stalk the band. (I didn't really just say that out loud, did I!?) :wink: Actually, I think I'll finally be completely happy once I have a picture of me with Bono, like the one you got!
~Liz

Let me tell you once you get the picture you want more...
I will stalk with you wherever you want to go!!!:wink:
JC

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Headache, you're right...it really wouldn't be fair if people that won the wristbands are eligible for this contest as well. Then again, perhaps I would feel differently if I was a NY resident and I was able to enter this contest as well. You probably don't remember me, but last week in line upstairs I called out to you "Headache, I'm Circa1992 from Interference," and we waved. (Actually, my daughter Sarah kinda stole my account here after she was in on all of the setlist parties last fall). I'm so pleased that you and Pat had such a great experience last week. Your details of the event were absolutely hysterical! Anyhow, good luck with tomorrow.
~Liz

Ok if this doesn't happen I am done with good/bad vibes.

The vibes I got were:

Stayed up late last night and got my email after 12, I usually dont stay up that late.

Get a good luck email from Circa.

Turn on the car and hear WTSHNN!

Got to the pet store with my doggie and John Lennon is on Give Peace a chance and Instant Karma!

Just got my book from Philip Mcabe, Call Me the Breeze with U2 references in it.

after all this....if nothing I won't believe in vibes anymore.

:huh:

So has anybody heard anything yet?
Anybody going?

I'm a doof...just re-read the email about the 6pm announcement.

Got too excited to read the whole thing.

I''m a U2.com member. Does anyone know the rhyme or reason why some people get notified by U2.com and others don't?

Good luck to all those who got notified! Hope you get in!! :hyper: And don't forget to take pictures (if possible) for those of us left behind. :sad:

thankyou said:
I''m a U2.com member. Does anyone know the rhyme or reason why some people get notified by U2.com and others don't?

Good luck to all those who got notified! Hope you get in!! :hyper: And don't forget to take pictures (if possible) for those of us left behind. :sad:

Well this one is just for members who live in New York State. :|

Sheesh, I can't even eat dinner...and I'm not even eligible to win the contest! I'm far more nervous for you than I was last week (because I honestly didn't think I'd have any chance of winning last week)!
~Liz

Back
Top Bottom