Bono/Edge on HBO Music Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
it'll come in as late as possible... i bet ya they really want to hold this to just people who can get there with no problem, and don't want a clusterfuck line wrapping around the block like at the book signing.

But I can get there with no problem from CT (under 90 mins.)!:shrug: Actually, I can probably get there faster than 99% of NY. How cool to be at the filming of an interview to air on HBO...I hope you get in so we can hear all about your adventures once again.
~Liz

From a post on u2.com, apparently the link was posted at another website and people other than New York registered. Right now they are weeding out the other states.

As long as they let people know before 11 am, I'm there.

JCOSTER said:
From a post on u2.com, apparently the link was posted at another website and people other than New York registered. Right now they are weeding out the other states.

As long as they let people know before 11 am, I'm there.

Oy vey...sorry for you guys that have to wait even longer!
~Liz

i just got the "you didn't win email" too.

anyone get a winner?

Looks like they did a better job of sending this out to only NY-area members. I'm in DC and got an invite to the book signing, but didn't get an email about this one.

U2.com's getting close to getting something right! :wink:

Utoo said:
Looks like they did a better job of sending this out to only NY-area members. I'm in DC and got an invite to the book signing, but didn't get an email about this one.

U2.com's getting close to getting something right! :wink:

same here.. I didn't get an invite to this but got one for the book signing.

<<< lives in Maryland

luck.gif

<got email for booksigning, and I'm in Calif.

The contest for the book signing last week was nation wide. I believe today's contest for the HBO filming was only open to NY residents. The people standing in line around me at the book signing last week flew in from Seattle, Miami, Texas, and some drove from North Carolina and Pennsylvania. They all left immediately after the signing! Crazy U2 fans...:wink:
~Liz

I got a loser e-mail too, just as well as it would've been extremely hard to get out of work. I'll just have to save all my love for Hawaii. :wink:

I got in but I can't go because U2.com failed to mention that you had to be 21 years until I got the confirmation e-mail. I'm only 18 years old. It doesn;t say that there's an age requirement anywhere in the first e-mail or on the website. I sent an e-mail back to U2.com to give it to someone else. So thanks, U2.com, you just got my hopes up and proceeded to screw me over. U2.com sucks!

Joey788 said:
I got in but I can't go because U2.com failed to mention that you had to be 21 years until I got the confirmation e-mail. I'm only 18 years old. It doesn;t say that there's an age requirement anywhere in the first e-mail or on the website. I sent an e-mail back to U2.com to give it to someone else. So thanks, U2.com, you just got my hopes up and proceeded to screw me over. U2.com sucks!

what did it say in the email? any info about where it was going to be taped?

Joey788 said:

That sucks, I'm sorry! I'm assuming the e-mail said that you had to show a photo ID? That was the case last week. Perhaps you can still go (since you must know where it is) and try to catch Bono and Edge as the enter or exit the studio. That's how my kids got pics and autographs last week.
~Liz

JCOSTER said:

That wouldn't be in a rejection letter.:(

yea i know but joey didn't get a rejection letter...he got in but then found out that you have to be over 18...
so he might know where the taping is

JCOSTER said:
gotchya...I'm so tired I still haven't heard either way!:(

tis ok...i am falling asleep in my chair...i just wish i knew where to go tomorrow...
why don't people want to share the info? :sad:

Back
Top Bottom