Bono, Edge and Larry- where's Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I think that worrying over whether or not Adam is just sticking around for the sake of the band is pointless. Just because he may not be joined at the hip with the other guys every once in a while means absolutely ZERO regarding their relationship with one another. Watch Adam at any of the Elevation shows and tell me if he's not into this thing mind, body and soul. Jumping to conclusions seems a bit precipituous at this point.

Yeah you're right. Not everyone who works together are good friends but they still do their work. They work together as a band and that's all that matters. It just seems like the others are more 'down' with each other but it doesn't matter.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
Maybe he's working on his haircut

yeah, i'd like to see his october afro again
tongue.gif

------------------
awaken all those whispers in the dusty shadow of a passing favour...
ME!

Also remember that you are talking about four very famous rich people who's lives you have a very, very small peak at. Adam could be sick with a cold or visiting relatives or a girlfriend. I never wonder about why who isn't with who because it's not of conventional concern. It's also entirely possible that Adam is already in New Orleans and partyin' down with the locals.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
maybe he was in the bathroom

i just saw them ALL on TV doing a little press release.

Adam seems to miss alot of band moments by being in the loo
wink.gif
Grammies anyone?
biggrin.gif

and hmph at just seeing them on TV. I'm stuck at work.
frown.gif
booooo

I just read on a mailing list that a guy went to pick up his cousin at JFK airport Monday and saw Bono, Edge and Larry get off the plane. They were all talking on cell phones. He said Adam wasn't with them. He said they are booked for a flight back to Ireland the day after the SB so the mini-tour is unlikely
frown.gif

I want to know- has anyone else noticed that Adam is not quite as 'down' with the others as they are with each other? On 60 min. II they were all in the studio, sans Adam. When they announced the tour dates last Jan. they had to have a cardboard Adam. Is it because they all have wives and kids and pets and Adam is alone so he has a different life? It's like in the early days when they were all heavily into the Bible and he wasn't. I wonder sometimes if Adam just sticks around for the sake of the band's togetherness, he doesn't seem to be as close as the others are to each other.

Any thoughts or comments on this?

Maybe he's working on his haircut ( comeback blonde-zooropa ADAM !!!! ) or on his show costume ( i wish he'll appear with his true "ADAM//bible-achtungbaby-ERA " costume , it will be a hell of the half-time super-bowl show then
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
)

Adam is busy arranging flowers.
biggrin.gif

(don't know what the hell i'm talking about? read the cnn article on @U2's news page.)

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Adam is busy arranging flowers.
biggrin.gif

(don't know what the hell i'm talking about? read the cnn article on @U2's news page.)

couldn't find the article.

can you provide a link, it would leave out some of the guess work.

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
couldn't find the article.

can you provide a link, it would leave out some of the guess work.

well, i had the wrong story, the adam quote comes from this story...
http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1917&Key=&Year=

but read the CNN story, too... THIS IS THE COOLEST U2/SUPER BOWL ARTICLE I'VE READ!!!!:
http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1919&Key=&Year=

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Back
Top Bottom