Bono drops some tour/album hints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Hope this hasn't been posted already -- I read this on @U2...

Bono Less Beefy
Chicago Sun-Times, December 08, 2003
Bill Zwecker

There's less of Bono these days. When Sun-Timeser Cathleen Falsani saw the U2 rocker in Washington, D.C., last week she asked the tea-sipping musician if Weight Watchers was the reason.

"Oh, I don't do that. Just swim, and that. I can't wait, actually, to be fit again...I'm going on tour. I've got to get fit." As for that tour, the 43-year-old rocker says "hopefully next fall -- that's what I'd like to do," to boost the group's just-finished new album.

*Bono also told Falsani he loved the idea of Pope John Paul II being succeeded by a pontiff from the Third World. Obviously, he doesn't get a vote, but if he did, Bono would give his nod to a black candidate.

"What an inspired idea that would be," he said. "Wow, a black pope. I love it. I love it. I love it, though this one has those funky shoes. But to have a genuinely cool pope in the jazz sense of the word would be amazing."

? Digital Chicago, Inc., 2003.

He didn't say he JUST threw it in the trash, he said he did at one point.

Looks like an April-May release to me.

and people freak out when some mention bono is looking a little chubby, even he admits he isn't in shape these days

Bono is always beautiful in my eyes- inside and out. As for throwing a song in the trash, to me that's not so remarkable. How many of us have thrown out some creative effort we've been less than happy with?

Lol. Imagine a Vegas-years-Elvis style Bono wobbling up and down while wooing through Elevation next tour!

Back
Top Bottom