Bono clip on fox news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, thanks for the link to that clip from May 2002 - it brought back some heart-moving memories from Bono's trip to Africa. :wink:

It's wonderful to see the progression of Bono's advocacy for Africa and the INCREASING SURITY with which he speaks on Africa's challenges. :hug:

KEEP IT UP, BONO - YOU ARE DOING MAGNIFICENT WORK! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

You can practically see the steam coming out of his ears on that one! Some of those questions were really pathetic.

biff said:
You can practically see the steam coming out of his ears on that one! Some of those questions were really pathetic.

Yeah!! He looked like he was about ready to tell the guy to :censored: off.

heh. I would have.:mac:

Come on guys, O'Reilly and Bono were both great tonight. I'm really glad everything worked out on the interview, Bono and O'Reilly acted very respectable.

That guy was a jerk! Like he was seriously expecting Bono to play the "I'm a special case" card...especially after Bono expressed that he was grateful to be the voice for the people that don't have voices and get his foot in the door to help others! He's not meeting any self-serving need by spending time out of his own chaotic life to hang out in Africa...who of us if we had his kind of lifestyle would honestly lay it down to go see the kind of death and destruction in a another continent? Bono is doing a wonderful thing...I can see it and it is my sincere hope that what Bono is doing is motivating others to DO SOMETHING about this situation. He can't do this alone and we can all help him and Africa by making sure politicians and people in your community know and do more about this emergency. I think Bono is dead on about the relationship between rock star and leading the way for social justice--I think who he is makes him perfect for this and you can feel his broken heart towards these people. He is a wonderful man. (climbs down off her soapbox)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom