Bono being knighted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a secret ceremony that involved deep, dark rituals. You know, nudity, face-painting, kitten sacrificing, blood-drinking, tap dancing.

That kind of thing.

U2Man said:
it was probably just a joke.

Sadly I reckon it is not.

Paul Hewson's ego and eagerness to postrate himself in front of imperialists knows no bounds.

it was because my post here got quoted in The Times. it convinced them that it wasnt a good idea.

yes its all bonos fault he got chosen to be knighted.

why the hell shoudlnt he be knighted anyway? its got nothing to do with any of us, its his life, let him lead it in the way he wants to lead it, he shouldnt and thankfully dosent do what all you guys tell him to do.

corianderstem said:
It was a secret ceremony that involved deep, dark rituals. You know, nudity, face-painting, kitten sacrificing, blood-drinking, tap dancing.

That kind of thing.

Nude tap dancing? :ohmy: I don't reckon the Queen's up to that :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
he shouldnt and thankfully dosent do what all you guys tell him to do.

Sez YOU.

How do you know he doesn't do what I tell him to?

I might be the queen of Bono mind control, for all you know.

actually bono does do what we tell him to. he only plays where we agree to pay him.

corianderstem said:

Sez YOU.

How do you know he doesn't do what I tell him to?

I might be the queen of Bono mind control, for all you know.

YOU!!! You're the one who makes Bono only tour Australia once every Ice Age!!! :mad: Biatch!!!!! :madspit:

caragriff said:

wow, he's quite small in person.

Yeah, sorry about that. There's a glitch in the system wherein he shrinks to a height of about two feet tall whenever I send him somewhere.

The technicians are working on it, though. And do please tell Bono I'm sorry it happened again. :(

blueeyedgirl said:
YOU!!! You're the one who makes Bono only tour Australia once every Ice Age!!! :mad: Biatch!!!!! :madspit:

Well, yes, technically. But that's really a favor to Bono, who doesn't want to go there. Something about recurring nightmares involving kanagroos.

Terribly sorry, though.

i thought bono does stuff that pleba tells him to do, like cut his hair and stuff

That was so awkward when Kanye West said that. So inappropriate to say that in front of millions during a live telecast of the benefit to save the Chia Pet.

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom