Bono at salon.com for Philly work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
story.jpg

http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2004/05/17/bono/index_np.html

"Bono on the barricades
The rocker humanitarian talks to Salon about why he's hopeful America will do its duty helping Africa -- and how if diplomacy doesn't work, "I'm ready to be out on the streets.""

You can get the free membership for a day to read the article... refrain from publishing the entire article here as Salon makes its money from ads by having people do the free membership.

:wave:

I've posted what was freely available of the article in the U2 News section (without the registration).

:)

Awesome article. :up: The "graying on the edges" description was a little hard to swallow, but mainly because it's true. I :heart: you, though, Bono.

:yes: :sexywink: :bono: :heart: Oh but a lil' touch of gray on the sides-is just like frosting on the cake!!:drool: Yum! lol! Bono Looks so good-all that passion keeps him looking young!:flirt: Awesome speech!

*sings Grateful Dead to self*
ah well a touch of grey kind of suits you anyway, that was all I had to say and..it's alright, I will get by...

i think what was the most startling to me was that he looks in person, *exactly* like his pictures.. most people don't have that bit of luck... then again cameras have always been kind to him...

Back
Top Bottom