Bono As MacPhisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmanah said:
The wonderful thing about Macphisto is, when I see a picture of him, I don't see Bono. I see Macphisto.

That's when you know it's successful.

macarms.jpg

macphistotired.jpg

macphone.jpg

adamswildhoney said:
I think Bono did a great job as:mac:. I just wish I could have seen it in concert!:|

Welcome to the club. :laugh: In fact, I have to replace a screwed up version of the ZooTV video. I love that stuff. You should see my friend who dresses up like a Fly when he goes to U2 shows. That's how I could tell who he was in Atlanta. It's hilarious.:laugh: :laugh:

There was a guy dressed up like Macphisto at the last Vancouver show... he was in line for hours dressed up in his gold lame suit, platform shoes, white makeup and horns. I don't think Bono paid him much attention that night, however, I do recall Bono taking a swig of one of my online friend's beer that night! Hahaha...

Well, my friend , a bassist of a U2 Tribute band from Ungary,
went on Stage in Berlin during the Fly Intro and sang with the B-Man .......

MMB08.jpg

Very cool, especially because it was all planned .......:yes:

Tarik said:
Well, my friend , a bassist of a U2 Tribute band from Ungary,
went on Stage in Berlin during the Fly Intro and sang with the B-Man .......

MMB08.jpg

Very cool, especially because it was all planned .......:yes:

Damn! That must have been the rush of his life!!
*green with envy*:laugh: :laugh:

Actually, since I get stage fright, I don't know if I could keep my nerve in a situation like that. :laugh: :laugh: But it sure is cool to see other people doing it.:cool: :cool: :laugh:

Shine * Like* Stars* said:
PLANNED????? How was it planned? Do you know somebody? Tell us how it happened Mr. LEMON and Tarik, please!

I just knew what Bono really wants :) The strory is available on my site. Link below...

Back
Top Bottom