bono appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont get why the eykiw community is so hostile to bono. it seems like anyone who has something positive to say about HIM is just told to go to pleba. seems wrong, somehow.

maybe people just don't want to see a thread being bumped that was on page 4 for a reason. topic has been discussed. time for something new. like larry appreciation.

:combust: :bono: :combust:

U2Man said:
i dont get why the eykiw community is so hostile to bono. it seems like anyone who has something positive to say about HIM is just told to go to pleba. seems wrong, somehow.

I dont think that's what happened.
You said "i feel like too few of you on this board have something positive to say about bono and what he is doing"

And Zoots said "go to PLEBA"

I interpreted that as there are plenty of positive things being said about him there, therefore you are wrong.

But maybe that was just what *I* got out of it.

U2Man said:
no, i start bono appreciation threads in eykiw. how many people do that?

anyway this thread isnt about me. its about bono:drool:. appreciate.

Aren't you also the guy that started the
do you think that there's strength in bono's sunglasses?
if bono, edge, adam and larry were animals...
if bono, edge, adam and larry were not famous
mebla: do you think edge's beanie makes bald guys uneasy?
threads?

and let's not forget the
do you think that bono truly believes in his causes...

and the
did the vertigo tour mark the start of the "fat bono" era?
threads

So, Are we supposed to take you seriously in all these threads? including this one?
cause you're making it very hard for me to take you seriously, and therefore I have this little feeling that you're not very sincere in this thread about your Bono appreciation either...

just a fyi, there's nothing wrong with PLEBA or being there, ask Zootles :yes: he loves it there! :cute:

i agree, Sicy, but just a few quick remarks.

Galeongirl said:

Aren't you also the guy that started the
do you think that there's strength in bono's sunglasses?
if bono, edge, adam and larry were animals...
if bono, edge, adam and larry were not famous
mebla: do you think edge's beanie makes bald guys uneasy?
threads?

and let's not forget the
do you think that bono truly believes in his causes...

and the
did the vertigo tour mark the start of the "fat bono" era?
threads

Correct, i'm super awesome.

Galeongirl said:

So, Are we supposed to take you seriously in all these threads? including this one?

it should be quite obvious which threads are serious and which are not. a thread called if u2 were animals is hardly serious, while a thread about whether bono believes in his causes is. i shouldnt need to put a "serious thread", "fun thread" tag on every damn thread, i believe. i know a lot of you misunderstood the "fat bono era" thread but i explained that to you elsewhere.

Originally posted by Galeongirl
cause you're making it very hard for me to take you seriously, and therefore I have this little feeling that you're not very sincere in this thread about your Bono appreciation either...

and thats perfectly fine with me galeongirl. but why are you so vehemently posting in thread after thread that you claim that you cannot take seriously? there must be other threads that you can take a lot more seriously and are more worth your time? also, just a fyi, but there's an ignore option. it would break my heart if you chose to ignore me, though :flirt:

Last edited:
U2Man said:
i'm honestly a bit disappointed in seeing this thread fall down to page 4. sometimes i feel like too few of you on this board have something positive to say about bono and what he is doing :(

:corn:

Last edited:
U2Man said:
i agree, Sicy, but just a few quick remarks.

Correct, i'm super awesome.

it should be quite obvious which threads are serious and which are not. a thread called if u2 were animals is hardly serious, while a thread about whether bono believes in his causes is. i shouldnt need to put a "serious thread", "fun thread" tag on every damn thread, i believe. i know a lot of you misunderstood the "fat bono era" thread but i explained that to you elsewhere.

and thats perfectly fine with me galeongirl. but why are you so vehemently posting in thread after thread that you claim that you cannot take seriously? there must be other threads that you can take a lot more seriously and are more worth your time? also, just a fyi, but there's an ignore option. it would break my heart if you chose to ignore me, though :flirt:

I wouldn't dare ignoring you :flirt: but maybe calm down with the amount of ridiculous threads ok?

I just heard Kite from Sydney... how can I NOT love Bono? :drool: omg voice!

:yes: :sexywink: I agree...with all thee above..Bono!! All the positive things said here about Bono. But....I will add I love Bono's oh so sexy eyes and smile....:drool: ! Even Bono.alikes don't have ThAT!! :heart: :bono: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom