bono appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coeurs-55.gif

sometimes i feel like people misinterpret everything that is being said about bono. it's a shame because there is plenty of negativity aimed at him already. :(

U2Man said:
sometimes i feel like people misinterpret everything that is being said about bono. it's a shame because there is plenty of negativity aimed at him already. :(

agreed:up:

like people calling him fat.....

yep, that doesnt have to be negative at all. depends on the context.

Then the word "fat" isn't the best word to use. Calling someone fat immedietly sends a negative connotation, even if the intention wasn't malicious.

JCOSTER said:

It doesn't seem to phase him that we are drooling over him, I was afraid that he was going to hear my thumping!!! The man literally make me weak in the knees. :drool:

BTW: I also get the same crap from people.:madspit:

I know! I had to hold on to the railings at Abbey Road I was shaking so much, I though OMFG my heart is going to explode or I was going to faint, one or the other.

That man has carisma by the bucket full :drool: There should be a government health warning on that man :evil: :drool:

U2girl said:

Calling someone fat isn't negative? Interesting.

only if you think there is something wrong in being a bit fat, i guess. and if you do that, then that is just so wrong.

See Babydoll's post a little above on this page. Can you come up with a context of calling someone "fat" and it not being a negative comment or not?

Do not assume what I think.

Copy said:

only if you think there is something wrong in being a bit fat, i guess. and if you do that, then that is just so wrong.

there IS something wrong with being fat... it's unhealthy..

and also, there's a difference between having a few lovehandles or a little overweight and being fat... and I might add that is a pretty big difference...

hey, being a bit fat is actually healthy for women, scientic studies show.

i'm honestly a bit disappointed in seeing this thread fall down to page 4. sometimes i feel like too few of you on this board have something positive to say about bono and what he is doing :(

no, i start bono appreciation threads in eykiw. how many people do that?

anyway this thread isnt about me. its about bono:drool:. appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom