Bono & Kylie sing "kids"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I daresay someone will manage, between you guys and the larry mullen band team id say we have a pretty good chance of hearing it.:bonodrum:

Fingers crossed someone uploads their footage onto youtube..

No trashing of Kylie -- not after what she's been through the past 18 months. You might not like her music but she has tremendous spirit and courage.

Kylie made very cool pop songs on the past 20 years and she's still very active and sucessful, why bash her? I like some of ther songs... "Where the wild roses grow?" (with Nick Cave), "Better the devil you know", "Step back in time", "Slow", "I believe in you", "Spinning around", "Put yourself in my place", Come into my world" are very enjoyable songs.

silvrlvr said:
No trashing of Kylie -- not after what she's been through the past 18 months. You might not like her music but she has tremendous spirit and courage.

Well said!
PLUS shes the coolest female artist around, almost as cool as madonna!
Can't get you out of my head = catchiest song ever.

silvrlvr said:

I agree.

She looks so beautiful in the pictures I've seen, and she has so many fans who are so happy for her. Apparently, one of them is Bono!!!

silvrlvr said:

I completely agree with that, so I shouldn't say this....but....what IS she wearing?! :eyebrow:

Love the catsuit.

The question is - Kylie has tonight off... U2 are playing in the same town... will she return the favour???

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Love the catsuit.

The question is - Kylie has tonight off... U2 are playing in the same town... will she return the favour???

and sing what?? i can't belive U2 would play 'Kids' and theres nothing obvious that comes to mind - instant karma??

Miricale_Drug said:

and sing what?? i can't belive U2 would play 'Kids' and theres nothing obvious that comes to mind - instant karma??
I don't know, but everything is possible with U2. Why not "Party girl", "Discotheque", The first time", or another surprise. Or maybe U2 cover a Kylie song and she sings it with them.

I think a really good song for them to sing would be stars go blue
Im sure charleen wont mind hehe.
or the classic
Baby its cold outside!

The obvious choice if she was to return the favour would be "one", thats not my preferred choice but it just seems blatantly obvious.

1311_bonokylie_a.jpg

kyliebono1.jpg

kyliebono2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom