Bono and Edge play suprise gig in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
I doubt someone at church had a recorder on them.

Unless there was a children's church class going on at the time and they all gathered to play "Hot Cross Buns" on their recorders.

Oh.

You mean those OTHER kind of recorders.

Never mind.

:shifty:

Gimme a recorder, I bet I could still play it .... complete with a snippit of Wave of Sorrow!

I HAVEN' BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A DAY AND A HALF!!! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LOST!

U2.com's article makes it seem like somebody recorded it professionally...maybe a release on iTunes or something

Rob33 said:
I HAVEN' BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A DAY AND A HALF!!! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LOST!

Bono and The Edge played a handful of songs in London.

INCLUDING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

They did not play in San Francisco.

Wow, Wave of sorrow live :drool:

Guess the only thing to do is to have youtube site on the browser the whole day and just click on "Date added" and just wait. If u2.com isnt uploading it.

nightninja56 said:
U2.com's article makes it seem like somebody recorded it professionally...maybe a release on iTunes or something

Let's hope or else it's the first U2 show without audio since the early 80's, no?

Also, your avatar makes me think very naughty things. :drool:

BigMacPhisto said:

Let's hope or else it's the first U2 show without audio since the early 80's, no?

Also, your avatar makes me think very naughty things. :drool:

There are also one performence with THTBA in 2002 or was it in 2003?

When I got this newsletter today I first thought it was a JOKE!

This is just incredibly awsome. The setlist! Accoustic! Shadeless Bono!

I love this band.

last unicorn said:
When I got this newsletter today I first thought it was a JOKE!

This is just incredibly awsome. The setlist! Accoustic! Shadeless Bono!

I love this band.

:up: :up: :up: :up:

This band is simply the best, oh wow...this is incredible!!!!!!! I need audio or video!!!!!!!! something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMacPhisto said:

We're still missing some from Vertigo, one from Popmart (Lisbon), some ZooTV (I know for sure that Brisbane has never turned up).

So...do you think this is a one-time performance, like the Cash tribute Wanderer, or will they play Wave of sorrow on the next tour ?

more pics of the event here

http://forum.interference.com/t181925.html Is this an new look for Bono ? No shades, and a Passenger-era type of hat.

Last edited:
Wow, what a fantastic surprise, had no idea this was coming, according to the BBC report they got a standing ovation after Wave Of Sorrow. As Bono seems so enthusiastic about the song I can well imagine it cropping up at some point next tour.

Axver said:
We're still missing some from Vertigo, one from Popmart (Lisbon), some ZooTV (I know for sure that Brisbane has never turned up).

Their complete set at the 2001 BRIT awards has not surfaced(MW was the true set closer) I think it's the only publically performed song from Elevation missing.

Also the exclusive 4/27/05 performance of the "Hokey Pokey" in Vancouver has not turned up. Look it up!!

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom