Bono & Beyonce??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiscoJokeX

The Fly
I think i read somwhere in "Band Meetings and Sightings" that someone had heard some of the new songs, and that BEYONCE is gona sing whii Bono on one of them!!! :ohmy:

Can anyone confirm this???!!!

(hopes it isnt true):reject:

It was probably "American Prayer" which is going to be released as a bside to 46664.
the song supposedly features Beyonce and the Neptunes.

What ever happened to the song a while ago when Bono was supposed to work with J Lo?

Let's hope nothing ever comes of these rumours of duets between Bono and Beyonce or J Lo. If they do, it'll be a low day for Bono. Those artists are so awful that someone with Bono's talent shouldn't even have their name mentioned in the same sentence.

miss-U2 said:
i heard the song!!!

that's true!!! bono and beyonce have already recorded the song!!!!

and yes, it is american prayer, as they often say that in the lyrics!!! or american friends or so...

I found your post about Daniel miss-U2, but did they say that this was going to be on the new album??

miss-U2, based on the 2 songs that you heard, would you say the songs are rocking?

and did the band say anything about the new songs?
like what they thought of them?

the song without beyonce is very gooooooood!!!!
bono's voice is amaaaazing!! it is really really different from ATYCLB!!! it sounded a bit like discotheque, i said "a bit"!!! and at one moment, bono's voice goes like in i will follow in live in boston, after the "your eyes" you know, when everybody is going mad!!i was like :ohmy: :drool:

miss-U2 said:
the song without beyonce is very gooooooood!!!!
bono's voice is amaaaazing!! it is really really different from ATYCLB!!! it sounded a bit like discotheque, i said "a bit"!!! and at one moment, bono's voice goes like in i will follow in live in boston, after the "your eyes" you know, when everybody is going mad!!i was like :ohmy: :drool:

cool, thanks :)
did they tell you the title?

no they did not!!:huh: dallas, as usual said that he didnot know the title and that he didnot even know if the song had a title!! yeah yeah sure!!:madspit:

but in the one with only bono, he often said "real love" and with beyonce "american..." or something like this!!

miss-U2 said:
no they did not!!:huh: dallas, as usual said that he didnot know the title and that he didnot even know if the song had a title!! yeah yeah sure!!:madspit:

but in the one with only bono, he often said "real love" and with beyonce "american..." or something like this!!

many thanks...
interesting :hmm:

The Beyonce duet is for the SA concert and I believe he is supposed to sing with her at Mandela's AIDS concert Saturday.

It's not for the albumn.

They may release the concert though. It will be webcast live and parts on MTV and Oprah Monday.

I don;t know why people give Beyonce so much guff I don;t know her but from everything I have seen she seems to be a talented and hardworking gal (her dad kinda scares me) Bono was very smart to seek out her participation because a ton of people that follow Beyonce may have little or no interest in Bono and in terns of the 46664 cause whatever can get people to pay attention is a good thing. Sure I don;t want a U2 featuring Beyionce collaboration with a 4 million dollar video directed by Paul Hunter but American Prayer is good.

Back
Top Bottom