Bono: 3 OF THE NEW SONGS ARE CRAP!!.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Orchestra?! LMAO!! All you people who kept bitching you wanted something new, you wanted them to 'experiment' and try new things, looks like you got it!! :laugh: :lmao: Be careful what you wish for;)

Seriously, I don't think it's a bad thing. Guns N Roses' "November Rain" was with an orchestra, and it rocked, and was cool. I'm also even an ELO fan. One of the first records I ever bought on my own as kid was "Telephone Line." A lot of their songs rock with the orchestra stuff built in. Then, there's OMD (Orchestral Manuvers in the Dark) if you are into them! :D

Chizip said:
somebody sure likes to brag

:wink:

Nah, If I wanted to brag I would have dropped some names, and told you who was invited, and by who, to come over and sit at my table (and did) at TK. And I prolly would have mentioned who I got the songs/albums from, and who my connection was to get VIP'd. But I didn't, I wanted to spare the infamous Chizip from jealousy.

:wink:

3 songs not working, eh?
Going back to do more work on them, eh?
Daniel Lanois going into the studio with them, eh?

Visualization:

March 2004 ===========================>October 2004

Visualization:

March 2004==============> First Female elected president

Beautiful sarcasm, basically saying the album will NEVER come out. HURRY UP YOU IRISH SLUTS!!

Dr.MacPhisto, I believe that this visualization sums your situation up best.

Feminists =======================> Death of Dr. MacPhisto.

I hate Psychology, by the way.

Re: New album, new songs, what's all the fuss about?

Anyway, why speculate? It's not going to be what you expect. U2 has constantly been changing, I wouldn't expect anything less this time around.

Hmm is this post a little hint to us all? Perhaps someone contacted you with "something" again?:sexywink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom