Bon Jovi's new album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
is supposedly going to be called Bounce and will have a song called "One" on it. says Rolling Stone..

U2 wannabes
biggrin.gif

Aren't they some 80's band?

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
for clarification, I DID NOT just compare JBJ and U2
eek.gif
thanks for the clarification
I was already preparing myself for whooping your ass
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

haha bonobabe ..sounds exactly like my best friend. the U2 part is my fault and the bonjovi she developed on her own
biggrin.gif

salome you couldnt kick my ass if you tried
tongue.gif

Bon Jovi sucks !!!! BTW - these pop f'''''s can only shine when MTV want them , so i don't care about Rolling Stone articles like : " some Bonojovi/Motley Crue / Creed / Staind / Kid Rock make another ingenious album " .

I like Bon Jovi, but their last album Crush, YUK! I was so dissapointed. That "Thank You For Loving Me" song(PUKE). The first time I listened to the album and heard that song I thought "You've got to be kidding me!", AND THEN THEY RELEASE IT AS THE 2ND SINGLE with that sappy Rome video. Their album before that in 1995, These Days was soooo good. It was a great, dark album with their strongest lyrics, and then after 5 years they release that crap known as Crush.

I thought that "Crush" had some good moments, like "Just Older" and "It's My Life" and a couple of others. I admit, it wasn't their best, but it did allow them a comeback of sorts in the sea of crap that is out on the radio right now.

I actually went to two Bon Jovi concerts this year, and they were both before the U2 shows. Other than the u2 shows ( which of course Bon Jovi can't COMPARE to), the Bon Jovi shows rocked. They were very entertaining and I think they are a good band live. I agree "These Day's" was a great record for them.

They're not in the same genre as U2, so I don't expect them and U2 to share a lot of fans, but I guess I"m one of them!

still Jon Bon's got nothing on Bono...

I saw Bon Jovi a couple times on the last tour too. It was a good show, and the show I saw at Giants Stadium went 2 1/2 hours, which is way more than U2 does, so I will give them credit for that. Anyone else see Jon on Ally McBeal last night?

Bono Jovi and Aerosmith need to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Elderly And Washed Up Bands With Nothing Left To Say

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
Bono Jovi and Aerosmith need to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Elderly And Washed Up Bands With Nothing Left To Say

you forgot the stones :p

------------------
and today the millions cry, we eat and drink while tomorrow they die...
ME!

Back
Top Bottom