Bon Jovi's "Have a nice day" sounds like "beautiful Day"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prideofzootv

War Child
i think bon jovi's have a nice day sounds very like Beautiful Day by U2, mainly the drum beat during the bits when the voices sounds very similar to U2s background voice...

"dayyyyyy, dayyyyyyy,daayyyyyyy"

with the drum beat behind it, does anyone else think they sound very alike those bits?

orginally thats what i thought but i cant see it now, its energy is similair though.

prideofzootv said:
i think bon jovi's have a nice day sounds very like Beautiful Day by U2, mainly the drum beat during the bits when the voices sounds very similar to U2s background voice...

with the drum beat behind it, does anyone else think they sound very alike those bits?

NO

Every artist is a cannibal every poet is a thief... cant remember who said that... some idiot probably

Yeah.. come to think of it, they DO sound similar! But I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.

prideofzootv said:

I've thought the same thing. I believe both bands are also on the same label, which adds to the weirdness.

I've managed to avoid hearing this song. I'd listen to it to try to make a comparison, but life is too short to be listening to Bon Jovi when you don't have to.

I don't see too much of a similarity.

However, wtf happened to Bon Jovi? His songs (and especially lyrically) are so damn cliched.

Have a Nice Day = Too much time spent on too crappy of a song

Numb1075 said:

However, wtf happened to Bon Jovi? His songs (and especially lyrically) are so damn cliched.

:yes: And so...."foofy"...especially for an arena rock band. You can have a warm & fuzzy song like In A Little While and still be a rock band. When you start having lyrics like:

I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold

you lose whatever rock qualities you have and head into imaginary tea-party land. :tsk: What the hell kind of fluffy-ass lyric is that??

im ready for the laughing gas :eyebrow:

jk...well i havent heard the song so im not going to exert my powerful opinion upon you mortals

any more crap bon lyrics lol ? that pissed myself lol.
i love the laughing gas lyric :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom