BILLBOARD POLL: VOTE U2 FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Voted.
smile.gif

Hey, we still need to get above 50%! Keep Voting!

smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Great! But we need to pick up to get over that 50% mark! Come on people! VOTE!

And remember those cookies...

I find it easier to go into the broswer options and turn them off, rather than continually deleting them.

Or if you have a nice Proxy Program that allows you to turn cookies off which has an icon that sits in your system tray - that even easier.

And remember those cookies...

I find it easier to go into the broswer options and turn them off, rather than continually deleting them.

Or if you have a nice Proxy Program that allows you to turn cookies off which has an icon that sits in your system tray - that even easier.

ok voted! U2 is at 33% and Bob Dylan still at 36%!

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Here is the key to voting multiple times in this poll. Just open a new window each time. Make sure you copy the address so you just have to paste. Then VOTE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!! U2 is now 34% Bob Dylan 35%! Were gaining! Get in there and VOTE!

Bob Dylan only had 6% two days ago and now he has 35%! I think you know what needs to be done. VOTE! Anyone with the Auto Vote, break it out. KEVM? If you have a good system for deleting cookies, share it here. For some reason, I have to turn off my computer and bring up again before I can vote again. VOTE NOW!

VOTE!!!!!!! KEVM? I think its time for the auto voter because the poll might close tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom