Billboard.com new album headline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZigZag

Acrobat
http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000622892

U2 Reveals New Album Track Names

U2 has revealed the names of six of the 11 tracks on its upcoming, as-yet-untitled album, due Nov. 23 via Interscope. Among the titles is first single "Vertigo," which is due to arrive at U.S. radio outlets in late September. Other songs confirmed for the disc include "A Man and a Woman," "Crumbs From Your Table," "Yahweh," "City of Blinding Lights" and "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own."

Band members previously named the songs "Tough" and "Full Metal Jacket" as contenders for the album, but it is unknown if they have made the final cut.

Nothing we didn't know, but its nice to see it as the main headline at billboard.com.

...I just thought about something... what if they gave us only 6 song titles because the rest 5 songs were on this famous stolen CD?

From what I understand, there are songs that Bono spoke very highly of called "Miracle Drug" and "Love and Peace or else."

And of course, we heard the clip of "All because of you", which sounded good. I can't wait until it all starts happening!!! September is finally here! Now I just have to get through the next 3 weeks with sanity intact. UHHH

Back
Top Bottom