Biggest lurker award!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
This reward goes to the one who has been registered for at least a year and has been consistantly viewing the board.

I hearby give this award to Skywalker. She registered in August 2000 and has only 65 posts, AND has been regularly viewing the board.

Come on up here and accept this reward, you've earned it! And we want a thank-you speech and all!

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

Originally posted by Basstrap:
This reward goes to the one who has been registered for at least a year and has been consistantly viewing the board.

I hearby give this award to Skywalker. She registered in August 2000 and has only 65 posts, AND has been regularly viewing the board.

Come on up here and accept this reward, you've earned it! And we want a thank-you speech and all!

I have long lost family from St. Johns...

CK

really? cool!

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

I guess you expect a speech now!
wink.gif
Thanks Basstrap for this award (I still can't believe you did it). I can only say that I enjoy reading the posts of all those who have apparently a lot more to say than me! I'm always there... you just don't see me
cool.gif
. I guess it's time for all lurkers to make themselves known... I dare you!!! I dedicate this award to Larry... you don't hear him often, but when he does talk...

------------------
The day is as dark as the night is long - Bono

Congratulations Skywalker!
You have just lifted the bar one notch higher for the rest of us lurkers.
From now on I will register sooner and post even less.
smile.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I've been a lurker lately...I used to post 24/7 but I'm starting to go to the other side
smile.gif
Yeah..

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Nothing wrong with being a lurker in my book. I've been reading these boards since the beginning of this year and finally got around to registering recently.

I enjoy reading what others have to say but I don't necessarily feel compelled to post - esp. if others have covered exactly what I would say.

Back
Top Bottom