Big season for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
I was thinking of all the U2 things coming up in the fall.
Please add if there is more:

There is:

1. Their 30th anniversary
2. U2 by U2 book coming out
3. ZooTV DVD coming our way
4. Launch of red T shirts in October
5. The tour is resuming in November

is there anything else?

6. New single in September
7. New album by the end of the year.
8. Best Of 1970-1980

... but only if unsubstantiated Internet rumour is to be believed. :wink:

Hopefully they'll be busy promoting an album soon, I've got to admit I'm almost indifferent about everything else their promoting this year, even though I worship ZOOTV.

Axver said:
... but only if unsubstantiated Internet rumour is to be believed. :wink:

But If its on the Internet than it has to be true!!

Also the new direction of the album will be known by which way the wind blows Bono's Hair.

9. Milan DVD is still very possible in the end of the year.
10. I guess u2.com has to think up something to appeal the subscribers. We had membership card, communication CD, advantage in buying tickets, so now what? Free Milan DVD for every new member? :hmm:

Zooropean103 said:
9. We had membership card, communication CD, advantage in buying tickets, so now what? Free Milan DVD for every new member? :hmm:

I'm curious, do you know what the membership card is for? Is it just a collectors item or is there an occasion when it could be used for something U2 related? Meet and greets? (Dreaming)
:wink:

not really U2, but in the week of sept. 3(that's the day they first rehearsed) Bono and Ali started to go out... so it's their relationships' 30th anniversary :)

Vaz, according to U2.com Adam and Suzie will be getting married in 2007 so you have to wait a little while for that ^^

and let's not forget the little film Bono was shooting in Miami 'A Day In The Life of Edge' :lol: I really am curious how that looks.. Edge making whacky moves on video.... priceless!

^ September 22nd.

How do you think, if they're really planning to release a single this month, how many days before we would know about it? 2, 3 weeks?

I thought the book was September 26 (and October 1 for the special edition)?

And there is no way that there is going to be a new single this year. There would have to be an album following closely behind it, and that just isn't going to happen.

Rachel D. said:
I thought the book was September 26 (and October 1 for the special edition)?

And there is no way that there is going to be a new single this year. There would have to be an album following closely behind it, and that just isn't going to happen.

22nd is for the UK and Europe

Rachel D. said:

How about HMTMKMKM, The Ground Beneath Her Feet and Electrical Storm?

Back
Top Bottom